Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 7, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Threads don't get locked/deleted unless it's a very old thread, or there is some porn in it. Anyway, i like this. It's only about Yemen so the title confused me. And i know it takes time to do a helpful thread. But anyway (again :smileyvery-happy:), this is good... for new players, or if you are playing against new players. When does a good player (aka as tryhards in this forum...) use a zipiline in Yemen? Or climb any of the towers? I'll give a tip, a good tip. To get better with the T-Bolt just use the Dragon Sniper. Even if you know you're bad/gonna get your **bleep** kicked, practice makes you perfect, or close to perfect. Also, i'm pretty sure most people who replied to this thread didn't even read the OP, only the title. Classic. But yeah, sorry for the wall of text, i know you hate it, i too hate it. But i'm on iPad.

It's fine :smileytongue: 

Besides you'd be surprised. I'm not sure in your games but in mine I run into a least two people going down a zipline from the other team during the match and as for climbing the towers, just about all the time. Besides it's not really about the zipline practice as it is to practice timing. If you can time a zipline kill perfectly then you can time other things just as well.

 

Snipers are basically all about timing so if you can get the timing right then you'll be unstoppable and these training techniques aren't too bad to practice it with.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 7, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Lol XD niice
It is the only power weapon making u work for the kills :smileytongue:
I'm awful at sniping here, but am pretfy good in other games.

I found it far easier practice quickscope/dragscope in black ops2 with the ballista since its scope-in-time is similar, then head back to u3 and do the same thing but at a much slower pace.

Its like shooting ppl running through quicksand after that XD

So if u have blackops, try that. Helped me alot and it makes it feel like everything is in slow motion. Your headshot count with the dragon/tbolt will also go up dramatically :smileysurprised:

Two things. One, I don't have Black Ops and YOU KNOW I don't :smileyvery-happy:

Two, I won't be on for a few days if not another week. I... did my assessment at the last minute (as usual since making fondant and a birthday cake is a complete female dog...) and therefore I'm banned from my PlayStation for another 5-10 days :/

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
548 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 7, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You don't need skill for a T-Bolt. It's just that easy.

This ^

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 7, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You don't need skill for a T-Bolt. It's just that easy.

This ^


The fact that some people think that you can use a T-Bolt without using any skill is like saying that you can be a prostitute without walking down the street.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 7, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You don't need skill for a T-Bolt. It's just that easy.

I haven't seen F2P n00bs dominating with a T-Bolt.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (125 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
548 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You don't need skill for a T-Bolt. It's just that easy.

This ^


The fact that some people think that you can use a T-Bolt without using any skill is like saying that you can be a prostitute without walking down the street.


And I guess it takes skill to kill with a hammer as well.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You don't need skill for a T-Bolt. It's just that easy.

This ^


The fact that some people think that you can use a T-Bolt without using any skill is like saying that you can be a prostitute without walking down the street.


And I guess it takes skill to kill with a hammer as well.


The fact that the T-Bolt is classified as a power weapon doesn't mean that it's automatically a no skill gun. It's actually the only gun you need some kind of skill for when it comes to power weapons. You don't see many people successfully blindfiring a T-Bolt. I think you need to find a different approach for your argument...

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (107 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
548 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

I've been blindfired by a tbolt before, trust me, its blindfire accuracy isn't bad if someone has you centered in the blindfire brackets up close.

I know how to use the tbolt and I find that all you really have to do is aim at your enemy and get one shot in. Plain and simple. It is like getting one shot of a dragon sniper, not much skill at all if you know how to aim.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (104 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

I've been blindfired by a tbolt before, trust me, its blindfire accuracy isn't bad if someone has you centered in the blindfire brackets up close.

I know how to use the tbolt and I find that all you really have to do is aim at your enemy and get one shot in. Plain and simple. It is like getting one shot of a dragon sniper, not much skill at all if you know how to aim.


Alright, I think differently but we obviously have two different opinions :smileyhappy:

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5410 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

the blindfire brackets don't help with the T-bolt at all... if anything, both it and the Dragon are the only guns that fire far off the reticle consistently.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (99 Views)