Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11119 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013
@sanddude sometimes the planets align and the cosmos demand that you will get BF'd by a T-Bolt.
Message 21 of 35 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

renatabls wrote:
@sanddude sometimes the planets align and the cosmos demand that you will get BF'd by a T-Bolt.

(This ^) The T-Bolt has a mind of it's own when it comes to blindfiring. It'll randomly go, "Well, (TEEHEE) this person in particular!" 

Bang Bang!

Message 22 of 35 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6008 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

Yea I know, i was referring to Sit's comment saying its easy to blindfire with the t-bolt, when it really is just completely down to luck with its 1 bullet clip and long reload and possibly worst BF Acc in the game.

 photo Sniper.png
Message 23 of 35 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Yea I know, i was referring to Sit's comment saying its easy to blindfire with the t-bolt, when it really is just completely down to luck with its 1 bullet clip and long reload and possibly worst BF Acc in the game.


How about that one moment when you get a blindfire with it and you're left laughing and clapping like a retarded seal. God I love those moments xD

Bang Bang!

Message 24 of 35 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/08/2012
Offline
2035 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013
The T-bolt is easy if you got a little experience. That's why t-bolt montages annoy me since its so easy to do. Not much skill needed unless your brain dead. Plus that little dot in the middle of your screen is a HUGE advantage.
Message 25 of 35 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/08/2012
Offline
2035 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013
@sanddude20 Its a one hit kill power weapon with six bullets. Best aim assist and a dot in the middle of your screen that you can have pointed on your enemy followed by a scope to the left swiping it fast to the right and when your aim is slowed down press R1 for a easy kill.
Message 26 of 35 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6008 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
@sanddude20 Its a one hit kill power weapon with six bullets. Best aim assist and a dot in the middle of your screen that you can have pointed on your enemy followed by a scope to the left swiping it fast to the right and when your aim is slowed down press R1 for a easy kill.

*5 bullets. And yea you can do that, how does that relate to my comment though?

 photo Sniper.png
Message 27 of 35 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/08/2012
Offline
2035 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013
You started pointing out its bad side so I pointed out its good side.
Message 28 of 35 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You started pointing out its bad side so I pointed out its good side.

But you pointed out everything incorrectly. T-Bolt montages are of kills which not everyone can do. Like a headshot in midair takes practice and good timing. And the fact that you think that the T-Bolt holds 6 bullets is kinda sad...

But regardless. While there is a bit of aim assist, it doesn't do much. You still have to do quite a bit of work.

Bang Bang!

Message 29 of 35 (111 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/08/2012
Offline
2035 posts
 

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013
It doesn't take much practice. It's luck based. T-Bolt is the most lethal PW in my view.
Message 30 of 35 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes