Last Guardian
11014 posts

Re: How to improve your skills - T-Bolt Edition

Jun 8, 2013
@sanddude sometimes the planets align and the cosmos demand that you will get BF'd by a T-Bolt.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 35 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 8, 2013

renatabls wrote:
@sanddude sometimes the planets align and the cosmos demand that you will get BF'd by a T-Bolt.

(This ^) The T-Bolt has a mind of it's own when it comes to blindfiring. It'll randomly go, "Well, (TEEHEE) this person in particular!" 

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 35 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5277 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Yea I know, i was referring to Sit's comment saying its easy to blindfire with the t-bolt, when it really is just completely down to luck with its 1 bullet clip and long reload and possibly worst BF Acc in the game.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 35 (94 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 8, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Yea I know, i was referring to Sit's comment saying its easy to blindfire with the t-bolt, when it really is just completely down to luck with its 1 bullet clip and long reload and possibly worst BF Acc in the game.

How about that one moment when you get a blindfire with it and you're left laughing and clapping like a retarded seal. God I love those moments xD

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 35 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1967 posts

Jun 8, 2013
The T-bolt is easy if you got a little experience. That's why t-bolt montages annoy me since its so easy to do. Not much skill needed unless your brain dead. Plus that little dot in the middle of your screen is a HUGE advantage.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 35 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1967 posts

Jun 8, 2013
@sanddude20 Its a one hit kill power weapon with six bullets. Best aim assist and a dot in the middle of your screen that you can have pointed on your enemy followed by a scope to the left swiping it fast to the right and when your aim is slowed down press R1 for a easy kill.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 35 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5277 posts

Jun 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
@sanddude20 Its a one hit kill power weapon with six bullets. Best aim assist and a dot in the middle of your screen that you can have pointed on your enemy followed by a scope to the left swiping it fast to the right and when your aim is slowed down press R1 for a easy kill.

*5 bullets. And yea you can do that, how does that relate to my comment though?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 35 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1967 posts

Jun 8, 2013
You started pointing out its bad side so I pointed out its good side.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 35 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
You started pointing out its bad side so I pointed out its good side.

But you pointed out everything incorrectly. T-Bolt montages are of kills which not everyone can do. Like a headshot in midair takes practice and good timing. And the fact that you think that the T-Bolt holds 6 bullets is kinda sad...

But regardless. While there is a bit of aim assist, it doesn't do much. You still have to do quite a bit of work.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 35 (66 Views)
Gaming Beast
1967 posts

Jun 8, 2013
It doesn't take much practice. It's luck based. T-Bolt is the most lethal PW in my view.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 35 (61 Views)
0 Likes