Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: How to make matchmaking better

Nov 13, 2012

Huskers1598 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
How about we stop searching for players with the highest ping. So sick of dying to garbage, and needing a **bleep** nuke to kill one enemy.

Do you mean start? I agree, but I believe this post is actually talking about team balancing even though he called it matchmaking. Common mistake.

Edit: I could be confused. Does high ping mean bad connection or good?

High ping is bad. I reckon my last online game with me pinging at 999. Everyone was swearing at me because I sponged and did 1HKs.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 16 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Huskers1598 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
How about we stop searching for players with the highest ping. So sick of dying to garbage, and needing a **bleep** nuke to kill one enemy.

Do you mean start? I agree, but I believe this post is actually talking about team balancing even though he called it matchmaking. Common mistake.

Edit: I could be confused. Does high ping mean bad connection or good?

High ping is bad. I reckon my last online game with me pinging at 999. Everyone was swearing at me because I sponged and did 1HKs.

Thanks, I edited the edit.

Message 12 of 16 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Cool, man. I was thinking that when you splitscreen you get the account you get on LAN splitscreen co-op (level one, nothing in). Therefore, if you wanted to have your stuff you gotta log in to your account. Fixes the new player problem.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 16 (161 Views)
Sackboy
466 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Huskers1598 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I agree, but I believe this post is actually talking about team balancing even though he called it matchmaking. Common mistake.

ya.... oops Smiley Tongue

I'm always here on the forums... but i rarely post Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 16 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Yeah, 95% of the splitscreeners are terrible. It's fun though, I was at a friend's house once when they had just bought it, but I had had it for a while. So I went around owning all the 3rd legacy 75's who were all like "What?!? Why is a Lvl. 5 kicking our team?" xD

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 16 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Huskers1598 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I agree, but I believe this post is actually talking about team balancing even though he called it matchmaking. Common mistake.

Yeah, that's what happens when TL;DR and idgaf

Message 16 of 16 (139 Views)
0 Likes