Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2013
By: SjShane Fender Bender 2131 posts

How to stop a hacker with infinite health

37 replies 1785 views Edited Sep 14, 2013

First of, I don't know if this is a well known fact or even if it's been posted before, but it can't hurt letting more people know.  

Today in Deathmatch, me and my friend ran into a hacker with infinite health and was spaming endless RPG and Hammer shots, I switched to my Cloaked loadout and managed to snap their neck, I didn't get a kill from it, but what happened was even better, they were stuck and couldn't move/respawn, unable to do anything, they quit.  They were at 19-0 which made it even funnier.   Even better, me and my friend managed to turn the game around, the party they were playing with wasn't even good.  

Here a video:

So next time you run into a **bleep** like this, try and ruin their day too.   :smileyvery-happy:

Also, does this work with shiv kills in TLOU? 

Pepsi
Message 1 of 38 (1,785 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Re: How to stop a hacker with infinite health

Sep 14, 2013
Pretty much, I guess. Stealth kill animations are a fixed animation where the victim character will ragdoll, regardless of health.

I mean, you can kill spongers this way, so you can kill hackers this way too.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 2 of 38 (1,683 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Sep 14, 2013

This should be in the Uncharted 3 Guides Section

Message 3 of 38 (1,670 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Sep 14, 2013

I still don't understand why these guys aren't being console banned.  smh. 

Message 4 of 38 (1,664 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 14, 2013

nice, good thing I always make stealthkills, but thanks for letting us know! I haven't played in a while though, so I had a question: how serious is this hacking problem? do you bump into hackers often? I can remember there was a thread about some pathetic hacker a while ago, but I thought he was the only loser that knew how to do that infinate health and ammo hack, but apparently the problem is bigger than I thought, how big?

Message 5 of 38 (1,583 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 14, 2013
I've never ran into it in a public game but I've seen about 3 videos of different people doing it. So it's not too bad. Or I'm just really, really lucky.
Message 6 of 38 (1,577 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2131 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2014

@Matthijs It's rare to run into it, I believe the guy has shared the hack with some of his friends, so not many people are using it. This was the first time I've witnessed it first hand, but I have four friends who have come across it too. Lag switching is out of hand though, running into it on a weekly basis.

The player in the video was also trash talking on mic while playing, I don't usually send hate mail, but I couldn't resist that time. :smileyvery-happy:

Pepsi
Message 7 of 38 (1,569 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 14, 2013
I don't run into a ton of lag switching either. Here and there but nothing that is really problematic for me. Once again, might just be luck.
Message 8 of 38 (1,553 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Lol nice work, I don't know if this is on the verge of becoming common though, last week I ran into someone in a FFA match with an endless sas12 and grenades it wasn't so obvious until I watched the cinema back. I sent the video to player report but who knows if they even watch them any more.
Message 9 of 38 (1,538 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Sep 14, 2013

If stealth works pull downs and kick offs probably work as well since they are also 1-hit-kill tricks that don't involve weapons.

Or DDOS them that works as well :smileytongue:

Signature02.png

Message 10 of 38 (1,525 Views)