Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1980 posts

Re: How to stop a hacker with infinite health

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2014

hassan-de-

I wasn't in that match, but I'm more than happy to upload anyone's cinema files of hackers if you want to send them to me, and unlike Ammar, I won't ask you to pay me.  :smileyhappy:

Speaking of which, a friendly reminder to anyone thinking of paying Ammar to hack their accounts:

If your account has been hacked by Ammar already, you need to cancel your credit card details ASAP and make a new account, doesn't matter if you didn't use your credit card to pay him, if you ever had the info on your PSN account, he probably found it and will have it written down.   Even if you had your account hacked by someone going under another name, it was most likely Ammar using a different account.  Do not trust hackers.

Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (311 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Mar 16, 2014

I guess this really works!

Me and my friends ran into aone these hackers yesterday and my friend snapped his neck, lol

He left after that! xD

Thanks for the tip! :smileywink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (296 Views)
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2014

Artennos wrote:

I guess this really works!

Me and my friends ran into aone these hackers yesterday and my friend snapped his neck, lol

He left after that! xD

Thanks for the tip! :smileywink:

It only works against noobs. (Guess they all are)

They changed some of the Uncharted 3 files to give themselves permanent infinite ammo and health.

But if they were ''smart'', they would be using RTM. (Real Time Mods) 

Then they would be able to change their godmode status temporarily, respawn, and activate it again.

I wonder though, why doesn't Sony ban their ISP's, I'm unaware of hackers being able to hide/spoof it.

And yes, that would mean everyone on that ISP would be banned, but it's not like people will miss our infamous laggers from the middle east. Just like the golden days of Uncharted 2. I remember KSA not being able to play Uncharted 2 multiplayer.

Darn it, that was soooo funny.

Anyway, Sony is unable to kick players of psn, they can only ban the console id and player id and hope that the hacker signs out of psn, and then it only takes the hacker 1 minute to set things up again and do it all over.

EDIT: I just found out if someone is ''smart'', he's pretty imune to Sony bans. Apparantly you can change your CID to useless information, and randomize your player id (so that your account never gets banned, but someone else's will) 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
1980 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014
It works against everyone, when my friend ran into Rambo-for-u the first time, Rambo activated infinite health mid-match, after my friend stealth killed him, Rambo got stuck. I'm pretty sure if he was able to activated it mid-match, he would have at least tried to deactivate it when he was unable to move.

It works like this... If you use infinite health, you won't take any damage from anything, even if someone stealth kills you, you still won't take the damage. Having your neck snapped does full damage and throws you into a special death animation, take away the damage and you're only left with the animation. The game can't kill a hacker after they have been stealth killed, because they never took the damage which is required to die.

There's at least two ways Ammar could have avoided this problem, but he didn't, because he is a hack (pun totally intended). Most of these "hacks" came straight from the in-game files, that's why he never comes out with anything interesting. I'm still waiting for Zorskel and UC3 Pirates, but I guess that's too much work for someone of his nature.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (234 Views)
Fender Bender
1980 posts

Mar 19, 2014
Okay, I just ran into hassan-de- myself, turns out stealth isn't always full proof, but it can be. :/

I'm not going to say why, or we'll be getting players exploiting it... All I'll say for now is, snap their neck when no one is around, then ditch the area until they have quit.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Mar 19, 2014

I wasn't using cloaked at the time I was using Beast Mode and Team Safe.

He put himself in the corner to the back-left of where heroes spawn  near that  pathway that has a riot shield and Mag.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Mar 19, 2014

The people who even asked for their stats to be hacked deserve it.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 19, 2014
Pull downs work as well. Im not sure about kick offs though but im assuming it works as well since its a one hit kill as well. This hacker i ran into one day gpt pulled down and was stuck in an upside-down animation for a while. I guess he was a bit smarter than other hackers because he came back to life after a while and continued being a juggernaut.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (120 Views)
0 Likes