Fender Bender
3303 posts

Re: How we could better cover so that is more important to multiplayer.

Jan 20, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Overrated Redemption obviously copied Vanquish Smiley Tongue

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

RDR is amazing in so many places IMO... most specifically the fluidity and movement

Haha I was kidding around only said that because @nationm04 is always praising it. I actually bought RDR because of his raving review when I had pre-ordered GTA V ended up getting the GOTY for $8 on PSN because of some crazy R* sale promotion.

But I actually only played it for an hour & got bored. That overly long & boring opening cinematic scene killed my excitement Smiley Sad

Been meaning to give it another try though.

Message 31 of 201 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jan 20, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:

Why make cover more better if it's not a COVER based shooter, according to you guys, of course.

Lol.

I think ND should remove guns so we don't abuse the next Uncharted .

Message 32 of 201 (374 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 20, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Why make cover more better if it's not a COVER based shooter, according to you guys, of course.

Lol.

I think ND should remove guns so we don't abuse the next Uncharted .

Yeah right? lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 33 of 201 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 20, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

RDR is amazing in so many places IMO... most specifically the fluidity and movement

Haha I was kidding around only said that because @nationm04 is always praising it. I actually bought RDR because of his raving review when I had pre-ordered GTA V ended up getting the GOTY for $8 on PSN because of some crazy R* sale promotion.

But I actually only played it for an hour & got bored. That overly long & boring opening cinematic scene killed my excitement Smiley Sad

Really good game. It's like a Western version of GTA. You can buy different breeds of horses, and travel with them to different parts of the map as if they were cars in GTA Smiley Tongue.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 34 of 201 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 20, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

Really good game. It's like a Western version of GTA. You can buy different breeds of horses, and travel with them to different parts of the map as if they were cars in GTA Smiley Tongue.

i can't only buy just one breed but i can actually buy several breeds of horses! now i really want to play RDR!! ... i have access to the game (my brother has it) but the platinum trophy doesn't look very promising, especially with the one trophy: "play with a rockstar employee or somebody that has this trophy" ... if it was only SP trophies i would probably check the game out (i don't want anymore uncompleted games on my list (plus i'm on a 37 game platinum streak atm, so i don't really want to risk it))

Message 35 of 201 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

I was joking too, which is why I said hater with that smiley, didn't mean to confuse you! But I see what you mean. I agree that It gets boring in the starting intro, but IMO, it really picks up speed towards the middle and the end. You just have to stick to it and you might see it as being an awesome game. I can't garuntee that of course Smiley Wink

BTW, the soundtrack is amazing

young beard signature
Message 36 of 201 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 20, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

i can't only buy just one breed but i can actually buy several breeds of horses! now i really want to play RDR!! ... i have access to the game (my brother has it) but the platinum trophy doesn't look very promising, especially with the one trophy: "play with a rockstar employee or somebody that has this trophy" ... if it was only SP trophies i would probably check the game out (i don't want anymore uncompleted games on my list (plus i'm on a 37 game platinum streak atm, so i don't really want to risk it))

Yeah, thereven a skeleton one and a flame head one too Smiley Surprised. Hmmmm yeah I wouldn't risk if I were you.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 37 of 201 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jan 20, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

And the hunting works really well. Riding your horse at night is eerie and haunting because you are in the middle of nowhere with wild-life sorrounding you everywhere and the sounds of wolves and other animals. I love that feel. First time encountering the bear though....... Smiley Surprised

young beard signature
Message 38 of 201 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jan 20, 2014

You guys did it again Smiley Very Happy

Blennerville will be quite salty when he reads all these OT comments, he might even make another Unconstructive thread for us Smiley Sad

Message 39 of 201 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jan 20, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hater! Smiley Very Happy

I was joking too, which is why I said hater with that smiley, didn't mean to confuse you! But I see what you mean. I agree that It gets boring in the starting intro, but IMO, it really picks up speed towards the middle and the end. You just have to stick to it and you might see it as being an awesome game. I can't garuntee that of course Smiley Wink

BTW, the soundtrack is amazing

I knew you were joking around too. But i'll start playing it tomorrow especially since GTA V Single Player replay mission feature is currently broken which is preventing me from getting certain trophies -_-.Should scratch my current itch to play an open world game.

Message 40 of 201 (350 Views)
0 Likes