Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: How we expected customization to be

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

At least Flynn's color palette? For the amount of time it already takes I also expect Redshirt Drake colors, the hero and villain skeletons and shade colors palette without the "smokeless fire" added at least. Also it doesn't need to be all funky colors I just want more colors. I rather have a color wheel where I can decide how "mature" the colors look but we won't be getting that, it seems.

Edit: I even would "understand" them charging for something like a color slide/ wheel but for adding preexisting colors to other characters, hell no. Oh, and I bet they already found a way to disappoint without even charging. Watch them adding the extra colors for everything except the pants. Also, it doesn't sound like you will be able to color different parts of a character, so no subway Drake recreation, Tenzin's and Drake's jacket: you know what I mean. :/

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 1481 of 1,508 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: Yep, I'm baffled that ND promoted character customization...

Dec 14, 2012

I thought it would be like all the characters would be custom characters. You could add fedora or gloves to any player skin

R.I.P POGO
Message 1482 of 1,508 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Dec 14, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_lab_update_block_mesh_lab_map_7/

colours.png

trollface-problem.jpg

Oh yeah,, I forgot to put this here so everyone could see it! lol

Thanks mate! Smiley Wink

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 1483 of 1,508 (799 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Another thing, why are all the custome characters bald? How hard is it for ND to at least add in facial hair? Or at least have more detailed skins. Plus the new customization pieces being pay only is just plain silly.
Message 1484 of 1,508 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 15, 2012

This thread is almost a year old

Message 1485 of 1,508 (751 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Yep, I'm baffled that ND promoted character customization...

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

hamsterboy14 wrote:

I thought it would be like all the characters would be custom characters. You could add fedora or gloves to any player skin

I guess that's what all of us thought when ND announced their great costumization for the next PS3 "go to" multiplayer.

We did not get the costumization, we did not get the "go to" MP... and we probably won't get the huge colour palette that was shown in the UC3 MP trailer, the one we all expected to be for clothes and stuff.

Two months ago I would have been happy with Flynn's colours. But next year, they had so much time to work on this... we really need more colours than just Flynn's. Then again, this multiplayer needs a lot of things and many of these things are more important than colours.

Message 1486 of 1,508 (700 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I know it's kind of useless bumping this thread, but hey... we did it. We finally reached a decent level of customization for this game. Now we can truly create a character of our own, we finally have the freedom to choose and following our tastes or styles, just like Naughty Dog told us two years ago. It's been more than one year, but it was worth it. I won't struggle anymore when having to choose a green or a dark brown only. I can finally click on that "Accept as Solution" on this my dear thread... Just one word, Naughty Dog:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6233/fhfxm.png

PS: I'm going to miss all those Drake's lost red sweater jokes.

Message 1487 of 1,508 (563 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Luxis wrote:

I know it's kind of useless bumping this thread, but hey... we did it. We finally reached a decent level of customization for this game. Now we can truly create a character of our own, we finally have the freedom to choose and following our tastes or styles, just like Naughty Dog told us two years ago. It's been more than one year, but it was worth it. I won't struggle anymore when having to choose a green or a dark brown only. I can finally click on that "Accept as Solution" on this my dear thread... Just one word, Naughty Dog:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6233/fhfxm.png

PS: I'm going to miss all those Drake's lost red sweater jokes.

And we couldn't done it without you!

You are a hero to the community for helping bring this to us Luxis! Thank you so much! Smiley Tongue

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 1488 of 1,508 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 26, 2013

ND always stays true to their Soon (TM) legacy.

They implemented extensive customization and F2P after 1+ year.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 1489 of 1,508 (537 Views)
Naughty Paw
9732 posts

Feb 26, 2013
**bleep**, it feels like it was only yesterday that this thread had only 2 replies. I still remember...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1490 of 1,508 (493 Views)
0 Likes