Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Amazing...

Dec 5, 2011

Luxis wrote:

hao-chi wrote:

I was really looking forward to seeing how Chloe's shirt from U2 would look with normal jeans

Look at her, love her, and realize that you'll never be able to use her. :smileysad:

About the idea for saving a customised character, just like the weapon loadouts, I had a similar idea some time ago: http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/CLOSED-Subway-Taste-for/Inconvenient-way-for-choosing-our-skins/m-p/...

Thanks to everyone for the kudos!

Amazing...

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 30 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Very good topic and great pictures. If only this is what...

Dec 5, 2011

Very good topic and great pictures. If only this is what we actually got.

Photobucket
Message 31 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

This is what I was expecting for retail. Summer beta I th...

Dec 5, 2011

This is what I was expecting for retail. Summer beta I though, "Oh hey, it's just a beta. They don't want to put everything out there at once."

Then Subway beta came out as the "full multiplayer", and there was even less! Figured they screwed up and would add everything back for the full release and more.

SEVERELY disappointed in the level of customization after hearing them push it so much in the multiplayer reveal trailer. The OP had what I envisioned 100% and it's truly sad that we didn't get what we were promised.

Message 32 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Dec 5, 2011
I love this. I'd love ND as much as I love this if that's how customization actually was. Customization's terribly lackluster and it was hyped sooo much by ND. It's really lame that zero improvements were made to it. :/
Message 33 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Yeah, they promoted SO MUCH customization but there's bar...

Dec 5, 2011
Yeah, they promoted SO MUCH customization but there's barely anything...
Message 34 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Kudos because I had that exact same expectations for the...

Dec 5, 2011

Kudos because I had that exact same expectations for the customization as well.  I was hoping for single characters with multiple shirts, pants, colors, etc, being able to wear hats/head items with the glasses(Top Hat and Monacle!) but was completely dissapointed with the reality customization.  :smileysad:

Sully

Message 35 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Agreed to the fullest extent of agreement. I asked for ha...

Dec 5, 2011

Agreed to the fullest extent of agreement. I asked for hat combo's back in the June/July beta but that was never added. I want the gas mask with the headphones hat for my villian!! 

EDIT: We should be able to use stuff from DLC charcters for our custom hero/villians(exSmiley Frustratedkin A with Zorskel's armour, tetram's mask, soldier gloves, and combat boots)

Message 36 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Amazing Post!

Dec 5, 2011

Amazing Post! You make me want to make 10 other accounts just so I can give it more kudos! (this is what I think of this idea... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1 )

Honestly, I really expected more from the customization. It was promoted so highly by ND and I assumed we would get way more content than the summer beta but it turns out we have less.... :/   I expected a system quite similar to what you proposed.

I think ND's excuse for not including a system like this was because they said that they didn't  want people to make the characters look stupid (ex: pink drake with top hat and ghilli pants :smileytongue: ) but, they really need more colors and customization options because right now you buy a skin and change the color of the clothes from black to grey to dark green/blue. At the moment, all the skins look the same and there is hardly ANY variety to any of the colors they give you to chose from. I cannot distinguish different colors on any skins by looking at them in a match.. (except skeletons :smileytongue:)

Honestly, I would pay for DLC colours and customization options for characters. It would be better than the bland options we are given now. While I would like a system like you proposed, I think it is too late in the game to change now. Therefore ND has to step up to the plate and offer more customization options for the system they have given us. Make it work ND :smileyvery-happy:

(Please re-post this in the PS forums when we switch. This needs to be seen!!)

Message 37 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

This is great, only thing missing is coloring for shoes!!!

Dec 5, 2011

This is great, only thing missing is coloring for shoes!!!

Message 38 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Man I love your sarcasm so much, I mean this is how it sh...

Dec 5, 2011

Man I love your sarcasm so much, I mean this is how it should be. One of each character and you can mix and match. Every character has a bunch of colors. Man, seeing those pics made me drool at imagination. I hope to god ND see this and everyone on this forum Kudos this, to me this would be one of the best patches to come out. I mean they give us crappy models and the least they could do is give us a good customization? But no they give us crappy customizing and crappy models. I would rather have good models and no customization than the options we have now. 

Message 39 of 1,511 (456 Views)
0 Likes