Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Honestly I don't think they're going to fix anything with...

Dec 5, 2011
Honestly I don't think they're going to fix anything with the customization. I have a suspicion that they might try and sell us that content.
Message 40 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

This is pretty much how I envisioned the final product of...

Dec 5, 2011

This is pretty much how I envisioned the final product of this game would be. Great job. Now if ND would only implement it... :smileysad:

Message 41 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

I was expecting more than a few shades of Brown for Nate'...

Dec 5, 2011

I was expecting more than a few shades of Brown for Nate's shirt. :smileysad: I liked the red, too. I'm not going to cry over it but customisation was/is a much lesser deal than I expected.

Also; I like the idea of the custom skin (for the villains at least, I only need one hero) but where are the custom women? It shouldn't matter but it does. I would have bought Brink except I thought their lack of female sucked balls.

Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 42 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Another issue!

Dec 5, 2011

Were are individual female skins?

Equal rights for ingame women! *g*

Oh, and the females should at least get hair. *lol*

ND copied from Tomb Raider, but Lara was always more sexy in everything she did, she should get a tribute skin in Uncharted 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJnVYqucatg&feature=related

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Letho88
Message 43 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Not sure sticking Lara Croft in would redress the balance...

Dec 5, 2011
Not sure sticking Lara Croft in would redress the balance. :smileytongue: But like I said, generic customisable women would be nice. :smileyhappy:
Message 44 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

What's the likelihood, if we had a female with a customis...

Dec 5, 2011

What's the likelihood, if we had a female with a customisable bustline, that she'd be maxxed out on, oh, say... 99% of all avatars?

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 45 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Uh... quite high! But I doubt that would happen. I think...

Dec 5, 2011

scootgar wrote:

What's the likelihood, if we had a female with a customisable bustline, that she'd be maxxed out on, oh, say... 99% of all avatars?

Uh... quite high! But I doubt that would happen. I think Naughty Dog have a little more... class than that. Thank god.

Message 46 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

The dream of 12 year olds...

Dec 5, 2011

scootgar wrote:

Thats why games like Saints Row The Third are rated for people who are 18 or above...

And nobody was talking about customisable bustlines, Chloe and Elena in a bikini or whatever.

If you want this kind of material, play other games or even better, get a life and get real women to know.

Message 47 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

If those last comments are directed at me, and you leave...

Dec 5, 2011

Letho88 wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Thats why games like Saints Row The Third are rated for people who are 18 or above...

And nobody was talking about customisable bustlines, Chloe and Elena in a bikini or whatever.

If you want this kind of material, play other games or even better, get a life and get real women to know.

If those last comments are directed at me, and you leave the impression they are, perhaps you are unfamiliar with me... :smileyvery-happy:

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 48 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Don't worry, I don't want to tread on someone's toes.   I...

Dec 5, 2011

scootgar wrote:

Letho88 wrote:

scootgar wrote:

If those last comments are directed at me, and you leave the impression they are, perhaps you are unfamiliar with me... :smileyvery-happy:

Don't worry, I don't want to tread on someone's toes.

I just think, that a female character for your own customization would be great.

And I didn't recognize the sarcasm of your comment :smileysad:. Sorry for that.

Message 49 of 1,510 (383 Views)
0 Likes