Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

I would be happy if they just added the colors.

Dec 18, 2011
I would be happy if they just added the colors.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 80 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Yeah I got that too. Sully w/ white shirt and light blue...

Dec 18, 2011

Da_Chimp96 wrote:

I discovered a colour glitch! but sadly it only works for Co-Op adventure games you join in progess:smileysad:  the glitch is really simple, if you want to be Chloe, Sully, Elena or Cutter in bright colours like bright green and pink for example, just make your hero skeleton those colours! (if you have one) The glitch works for any hero character but the skeletons have the best colours.

Yeah I got that too. Sully w/ white shirt and light blue pants :smileyvery-happy:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 81 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

I wonder how many kudos it takes for Naughty Dog to disco...

Dec 18, 2011

I wonder how many kudos it takes for Naughty Dog to discover this thread...

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 82 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

I hope ND will consider adding more colours to the charac...

Dec 18, 2011
I hope ND will consider adding more colours to the characthers atleast, but would appreciate if they added more stuff and fixed so you could wear to pieces at the same time (hat and glasses) :smileyhappy:
Message 83 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

I got that colour glitch too! But the odd thing is that I...

Dec 18, 2011

Da_Chimp96 wrote:

I discovered a colour glitch! but sadly it only works for Co-Op adventure games you join in progess:smileysad:  the glitch is really simple, if you want to be Chloe, Sully, Elena or Cutter in bright colours like bright green and pink for example, just make your hero skeleton those colours! (if you have one) The glitch works for any hero character but the skeletons have the best colours.

I got that colour glitch too! But the odd thing is that I didn't have any skeletons unlocked, I just joined a Syria Co-op Adventure in progress with a redshirt Elena with black trousers. Maybe there's something else which influenced the colour too.

Returning to my argument, the funny thing is that when in the summer beta I encountered these colours glitches that a lot of us surely know...

... I thought "Hm, strange glitch, this surely gives us colours that are impossible to get NOW, but they'll be available in the retail version instead. Maybe the data of the game contains these strange colours, but ND forced us to use only those 4-5 simple colours in order to give us the complete palette in the final version."

And what now? Those colours existed, and they probably exist now too, but even with the retail version we're not able to select them.

Message 84 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

I wonder....

Dec 18, 2011

They also removed two of Sully's rings and you can't have Drake with a red colored shirt anymore. I wonder if this content is still on the UC3 disk but locked...or removed completely. A patch or dlc is the best we can hope for now.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 85 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

^Sully's unlockable rings were removed?

Dec 18, 2011
^Sully's unlockable rings were removed?
Photobucket
Message 86 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Sully's rings are... useless. Okay, they can make him see...

Dec 18, 2011
Sully's rings are... useless. Okay, they can make him seem more cool and all, but please, no one notices if there's a special ring on his hands during a gunfight. I would rather prefer seeing Elena's ring for Drake, that actually has a meaning and a value to the character.
Message 87 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

I'm not saying that I cared for the rings, it's just thin...

Dec 18, 2011

I'm not saying that I cared for the rings, it's just things people said on this forum.

What's funny though is that people suggested back in the summer beta that the camera should zoom more onto Sully's rings that you can see the difference of the individual rings. I bet ND thought let's remove most of his rings, you don't notice them in gunfights anyway and that's true.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 88 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

if this thread gets removed tomorrow, it NEEDS to be rema...

Dec 18, 2011
if this thread gets removed tomorrow, it NEEDS to be remade instant
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Message 89 of 1,511 (347 Views)
0 Likes