Jul 04 2013
By: stayFROST-E Wastelander 697 posts

Hunter Farming

6 replies 242 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

I still have a lot treasures I need from co-op and a few from competitive. I'm sure some of you are like me so we should try to hook up in matchmaking and farm like none other. I'd mainly like to do Hunter but I also need a few from Adventure and Competitive modes like Plunder, 3TDM, and Elimination. Just send me a FR. :smileyhappy: I'll be on a lot tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2837 posts

Re: Hunter Farming

Jul 4, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

I still have a lot treasures I need from co-op and a few from competitive. I'm sure some of you are like me so we should try to hook up in matchmaking and farm like none other. I'd mainly like to do Hunter but I also need a few from Adventure and Competitive modes like Plunder, 3TDM, and Elimination. Just send me a FR. :smileyhappy: I'll be on a lot tomorrow.

I actually like hunter, so I might play with you, you can go find treasures, and I make sure we win (I already have all treasures), but I'm currently playing The Last of Us, I think in about 2 weeks I will switch back to play Uncharted 3 again, if you then still need coop hunter treasures, I help out, you can add me now if you want (if I haven't add you already, I have a few guys from here in my friendslist, but don't know exactly who xD )

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Quick question, what ways can you get treasures. One is by being a villian and killing the heroes, I know that. But will treasures drop for heroes killing villians? And who gets treasures from treasure chests?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2837 posts

Jul 5, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Quick question, what ways can you get treasures. One is by being a villian and killing the heroes, I know that. But will treasures drop for heroes killing villians? And who gets treasures from treasure chests?

I'm not sure about which sides drops treasures, as far as I know, both sides drop them, heroes and villains, and you can find treasures occasionally in treasure chests indeed :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13041 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I'd be willing to boost it...

But I'm not playing that mode properly.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 6, 2013

It's as if the game knows that you're farming and just stops giving you treasures when you play with the same people for too long. I wasted at least 50 hours farming in Hunter with my friends without getting a single rare treasure.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13041 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

It's as if the game knows that you're farming and just stops giving you treasures when you play with the same people for too long. I wasted at least 50 hours farming in Hunter with my friends without getting a single rare treasure.

I played it for about 50 hours and got no drops anyway. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes