Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 12 2013
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3702 posts

Hunter Survival Practice

11 replies 199 views Edited May 12, 2013

I HATE hunter but LOVE the idea behind it.

I LOVE those rare villain skins and the fact that your fellow villains blank you lol. Anyways, I wish this game had a "practice" mode kind of like a co-op version of U2 "The Stage"

Basically there would be no kill counts, stats and cash that would actually count, this will ensure people don't rage quit etc.

This should be available for custom only.

This mode would be SURVIVAL ONLY and be purely based on FUN as it's a practice mode, so you won't get any XP etc.

2/3 play as hero's for 10 rounds and then they switch with the 2/3 villains. So there'll be 10 rounds each.

So you could either win 2-0 or draw 1-1.

Villains could accumilate medals and can upgrade to better enemies all the way to PAK Brute.

Enemies can't revive each other.

Hero's will play as they normally play survival.

I'm not sure EXACTLY how it will work, but stats, xp etc need to be taken out and it needs to be treated like a practice mode and mainly for fun.

Hopefully we get something like this for U4, Also if only we could use those villains skins in normal arena or even CMP!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Re: Hunter Survival Practice

May 12, 2013
you hate hunter ? :smileysad:

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

bunshing wrote:
you hate hunter ? :smileysad:

No one ever stays till the end of the match. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 12, 2013
true

but its fun when you play with and against player that stay 'till the end :smileywink:

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5541 posts

May 12, 2013

I really want a fleshed out hunter with longer rounds. It feels like everytime I get going with either side, it ends and starts me over on the other side.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

bunshing wrote:
true

but its fun when you play with and against player that stay 'till the end :smileywink:

True, unfortunately i've only had one great match where the other team didn't quit & it was fun especially when I became an armored villain.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I really want a fleshed out hunter with longer rounds. It feels like everytime I get going with either side, it ends and starts me over on the other side.

I agree especially for villains when you finally get the armored guy the round is almost over.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4888 posts

May 12, 2013
Noobs usually stay. Parties quit fast. Especially when you taunt them :smileyvery-happy:
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I agree especially for villains when you finally get the armored guy the round is almost over.

three medal pick up is your friend :smileywink:

seriously, there is never a round I don't get the armored guy, of course you have to play with the 0 medal npc all the time of course...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5541 posts

May 13, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

three medal pick up is your friend :smileywink:

seriously, there is never a round I don't get the armored guy, of course you have to play with the 0 medal npc all the time of course...

I assume he means (well I mean anyway) the armoured+ guys with a carpet bomb. Really fun to use, only they come when there are 2 minutes left in the round. You can hardly have fun with them before you are turned back into heroes :smileysad:

I remember making a thread talking about improvements for hunter, but it got no attention and was just questioned by tap lol. Idk where it went...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (116 Views)
0 Likes