Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Hypothetically: If you worked at Naughty Dog what would you do?

Feb 21, 2012

stentryk wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

If I worked at Naughty Dog....

I'd fire every individual who is tasked with communicating, informing, comforting, and generally assigned to help the community in any way possible, then hire the competent and passionate individuals who have a sense of volunteerism and respect for those who keep them employed. That's all I really have a firm grasp on. I'd leave the rest of the responsibilities to those who are qual'd to perform certain jobs.

However, I'd like to be the one in charge with lighting the **** fire under people's backsides. No more Lazy Dog.

Photobucket Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!

Shhh! Arne might be listening.

Yeeeeeeeeah, right.

Message 31 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 22, 2012

shoot everybody in the head

Message 32 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 22, 2012

I would hire one nerd to just...obsessively speak to forummers...respond to fucking everything and say exactly whats going on the second its asked

Message 33 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
763 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Prolly would be doing what the rest of the company is doing:  Taking month long vacations, ignoring U3 and laughing at the community while I rake in cash and smoke fine cigars.

Message 34 of 43 (183 Views)
Sackboy
425 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Hmm... If I worked at Naughty Dog, I would merge the two teams back together and I'd give them an emotional pep-talk before kicking the UC3 team in the arse for releasing a half finished game. Then I'd tell them to start the multiplayer over from scratch using UC2 as a base. Make it more difficult to level up to increase playability, remove kickbacks, balance the booster slots, keep the customization but allow stacking accessories and adding waayyy more colors while keeping UC2's beautiful character models and animations intact, fix the hitboxes to make it so leg shots take more hits to kill like they should in a movement and traversal based shooter, bring back elimination and survival only and gold rush only co op arena, and actually communicate with the community personally... Okay am I missing something? DX

Photobucket
Message 35 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Rem-Rems wrote:

Hmm... If I worked at Naughty Dog, I would merge the two teams back together and I'd give them an emotional pep-talk before kicking the UC3 team in the arse for releasing a half finished game. Then I'd tell them to start the multiplayer over from scratch using UC2 as a base. Make it more difficult to level up to increase playability, remove kickbacks, balance the booster slots, keep the customization but allow stacking accessories and adding waayyy more colors while keeping UC2's beautiful character models and animations intact, fix the hitboxes to make it so leg shots take more hits to kill like they should in a movement and traversal based shooter, bring back elimination and survival only and gold rush only co op arena, and actually communicate with the community personally... Okay am I missing something? DX

I love you.

tlousig2
Message 36 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Mar 2, 2012

If I was a community manager I would write a book called "Next Title Update" and give it to the development team. It would be a big book.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 37 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
425 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Rem-Rems wrote:

I love you.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Fakehound

Oh and I forgot to mention that I love the buddy system and it should be kept in, but add in cooler high-fives. :3 Emblems can also stay, they never hurt anybody. Keep 3tdm and all the current modes we have in UC3, but bring back the lab and all competitive playlists. For the lab, let the community suggest modes and vote on them in a poll. The winning suggestion gets to be the lab for a week, and this repeats indefinitely! (hopefully) ;D Also I miss the seige only co op arena.

Photobucket
Message 38 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

Mar 2, 2012

I think it would be cool if  we were given the option to change our high fives. If the person your highfiving has a different one then whoever initiates the high five first (presses up first) gets to use theirs.

Message 39 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Mar 2, 2012

I´d fire the french guy Balestra or something.. he rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I´d fire Evan Wells as well.

Message 40 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes