Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Re: I Want Your Bullets in me.

Jun 7, 2012

You won't be finding me in matchmaking anytime soon but your more than welcome to join in some friendly scrims. PM me if your interested.

You won't be in any 1v5's sorry, that's not a challenge that's an unbalanced massacre and I doubt anyone honestly wants to get jumped by the entire team. I'd never put anyone in a position like that, not in a scrim at least where we can balance things out ourselves. Anyway if your looking to play I'm not hard to contact.

Message 30 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Jun 7, 2012

GMRcris wrote:

You won't be finding me in matchmaking anytime soon but your more than welcome to join in some friendly scrims. PM if your interested.

You won't be in any 1v5's sorry, that's not a challenge that's an unbalanced massacre and I doubt anyone honestly wants to get jumped by the entire team. Anyway if your looking to play I'm not hard to contact.

I want in on some scrims too, I have squid, but are you doing them now?

Message 31 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Yes I want join some scrims. And yes I want to play with you! I looked on the leaderboards and you have an 8 KDR, I was like oh my gosh!!! I wanna see how you play.

Message 32 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Play exclusively at night...that's when the monsters come out...

Message 33 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Haha yes I've noticed that!! That's when the great clans come out.

Message 34 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Jun 7, 2012

KakashiFan2 wrote:

Asraik I believe in the imposible and ETC means anyone who has fantastic aim and plays smart(Did you like XIII-2?)

I didn't like Noel and his ugly pants. So instead I bought him this for 3$ because I refused to watch my character run around in parachute pants:

https://chrysaliswiki.wikispaces.com/file/view/noelkreiss_battleattire_ff132.jpg/304010580/noelkreiss_battleattire_ff132.jpg

I also really didn't like his character, Serah was amazing. Noel however annoyed me, everyone else was well developed I thought. Wish I could have played as more than two characters, but I enjoyed the battle system (it seemed faster paced) and the whole monster system was a creative idea and I like that they attempted something new like it. Personally it was a lot more open world, and the story could have been much more in depth as it seemed to end very shortly for a JRPG. I didn't have enough time to connect with Noel or Serah (only feeling something for Serah because of playing FF13 in which she played a prominant role.) It wasn't so bad, just I think it would have been better had they stuck to the old system and given us 6 characters instead of two (maybe Yuj, Maqui, Lebreau, and Gadot with them) however I enjoyed it a lot personally so I am glad I bought it.

If they release FF13-3 I will probably get it and I have the thought that most likely Lightning or Hope will be the protagonist (most likely Lightning.) Although I believe they are re-making FF10 so I will probably get that also or Versus (maybe the Online one if it is improved for PS3 rather than the horrible reviews it received for PC.) I guess it depends on what games are out and which one I want most. I still want to play Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Max Payne 3, Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends, and others. So yeah, generally I'd recommend staying away from FF13 and FF13-2 if you aren't into the new combat system (and don't like linear plots mainly for FF13) and to buy something you would know you like. However FF13 can probably be bought for around 20$ so if you wanted to try it you could probably rent it for less (although I don't rent games, so I wouldn't know.)

Raptr Gamercard
Message 35 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Jun 7, 2012

I know this isn't on topic really, but... I enjoyed XIII-2 for what it was (a flawed, yet fun game).  The ending was rather unique and I didn't see it coming.  I, too, hope there will be a XIII-3.  But I did end up loving both Noel and Serah (I might have liked Noel even more than Serah - I'm not sure).  I wouldn't say Serah had a prominent role in FFXIII, though.  She was there at the beginning, then minus a few flashbacks, gone for 90% of the game - I didn't really care about her character in XIII, but I DID care about her in XIII-2 (I guess it helped she was one of your only two party members, lol).  I loved seeing Noel's and Caius' past and that entire 'Episode' really (I think it was episode 5 iirc).  I also want FFX HD and Versus. D:

----------------------------------------------------

Message 36 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Jun 7, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

You won't be finding me in matchmaking anytime soon but your more than welcome to join in some friendly scrims. PM if your interested.

You won't be in any 1v5's sorry, that's not a challenge that's an unbalanced massacre and I doubt anyone honestly wants to get jumped by the entire team. Anyway if your looking to play I'm not hard to contact.

I want in on some scrims too, I have squid, but are you doing them now?

The Joker: Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

Squid is on and off busy, so yes I will be doing some in the future since there is clearly a demand for it. I'm pretty sure abnormal also does them pretty frequently if anyone knows him.

Message 37 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Interesting Asraik. I hated XIII-2 becasue the story. Is that the best best they could come up with? Why not a story featuring another evil Fal'cie. Not being able to control Lightning was the worst part. No third person, and what happened to the graphics? Why is Snow a jerk? I haven't beaten the game yet.

I personally loved XIII. My favortie of the series. I don't why everyone hates Hope, he does a complete 180 and gains the confidence.

Narros Which is your favorite of the series?

Back on topic I'm ready for this challenge.

Message 38 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Jun 7, 2012

KakashiFan2 wrote:

Yes I want join some scrims. And yes I want to play with you! I looked on the leaderboards and you have an 8 KDR, I was like oh my gosh!!! I wanna see how you play.

I run around from wall to wall with my pistol out with cloaked and blind-fire melee everyone that runs by. Me in a nutshell.

Message 39 of 91 (10 Views)
0 Likes