Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2276 posts

Re: I can't get Chloe's M9? Treasure drop help?

Apr 22, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
Yeah I hate how this gun is so hard to get that all of the other guns. It seems ND is mocking me

i have a friend who found it very difficult to get chloe's weapons as well, but i got super lucky i guess, i got all FFA treasures in one day, the hard ones for me to get were in hardcore (i think it was marlowe's para, or another one (not talbot's fal because i got that one pretty early on)) ... i worked my **bleep** off playing HC everyday all day for weeks, to finally getting the last few treasures, and then they added classic mode, and all my hard work was for nothing because it became so much easier after that

but as hard as it was to get HC treasures, co-op arena treasures?! holy **bleep** was that painful as **bleep** to get all of those **bleep** treasures! :smileymad:

Message 31 of 37 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Yeah I hate getting the same treasure OVER AND OVER again. Hopefully U4 ND will fix that

Message 32 of 37 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I don't know how but I'm somehow really lucky with treasures... ish

The first time I played competitive I played an FFA and since I was like a co-op freak who never legacied I sucked against these level 75 top legacies and all that so it was an instant turn off in the end. But I got one of the beads for the M9. Then about 6 months later when I played it again, on my first game I got both beads... I really only wanted Chloe's M9 because it's cute. The red doesn't go with it though ._.

Note to ND - Hire some women with some kind of fashion sense.

Bang Bang!

Message 33 of 37 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

Apr 23, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

The first time I played competitive I played an FFA and since I was like a co-op freak who never legacied I sucked against these level 75 top legacies and all that so it was an instant turn off in the end. But I got one of the beads for the M9. Then about 6 months later when I played it again, on my first game I got both beads... I really only wanted Chloe's M9 because it's cute. The red doesn't go with it though ._.

you want your choice of weapon to be a fashion statement? i'll pass...

Message 34 of 37 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 23, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

You're questioning a girl about fashion statements? Fashion is half the fun of Uncharted. I change my emblem every few days if not weekly as well as the colour of my clothes if I get sick of them. What I want is to be able to customise our own guns. Not camos like in CoD but customise it like how we can customise cars in racing games. Put vinyls on it, change colours etc. If they don't add that to the next patch that better be in U4 unless they want all the women who play Uncharted to attack ND HQ...

Bang Bang!

Message 35 of 37 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 23, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

You're questioning a girl about fashion statements? Fashion is half the fun of Uncharted. I change my emblem every few days if not weekly as well as the colour of my clothes if I get sick of them. What I want is to be able to customise our own guns. Not camos like in CoD but customise it like how we can customise cars in racing games. Put vinyls on it, change colours etc. If they don't add that to the next patch that better be in U4 unless they want all the women who play Uncharted to attack ND HQ...

I never changed my emblem from the Piggyback logo, and I rarely change my dude. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 36 of 37 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Mine has the Hex border, with the cog and with the two triads separating the cog. You might have seen it on other people as well.

Bang Bang!

Message 37 of 37 (110 Views)
0 Likes