Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: sasspackage Lombax Warrior 194 posts

I can't get Chloe's M9? Treasure drop help?

36 replies 269 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I really need this gun but whenever I play free for all these treasures never drop. Is there a strategy to get these treasures easier? Also, does anyone how frequent Chloe's M9 treasures drop?

Message 1 of 37 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6084 posts

Re: I can't get Chloe's M9? Treasure drop help?

Apr 19, 2013

Really just use treasure hunter. Everything else doesn't matter. Basically reserve slot 2 for Treasure Hunter, and configure the rest of the loadout that best fits you to get as many kills as possible.

photo Sniper.png
Message 2 of 37 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2151 posts

Apr 19, 2013
You using Treasure Hunter? That's the only thing that can help. You could buy it, but you still won't get the missing treasure.

This was one of my first gun unlocks in the full game, but I've heard many other people have had a hard time unlocking it.
Pepsi
Message 3 of 37 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3571 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

I've mentioned this countless of times, but anyway...

Just take a break from the for a few days. Then come back, and enjoy the rare treasures you get.

Using a tourney ticket (If it's possible in FFA) increases your chances too and (the obvious)Treasure Hunter booster.

Message 4 of 37 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Apr 19, 2013
TREASURE. HUNTER.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 37 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I have gone into a self-imposed exile from Arena (until this weekend) for that very reason -  I have been missing one coop treasure for far too long.  I can’t tell you how hard these 4 or 5 days without Arena have been – it is my favourite mode.  I’m not a huge fan of Hunter Arena because the experience for me is consistently one of two extremes - its either a cakewalk or a tryhard kill fest (neither of which is enjoyable and I get fed up very quickly).

The point is…if this works, I will post back with my experience as to whether I finally got the treasure I have sought for so long.  I sincerely hope the “mode layoff” theory is true! :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 37 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Apr 19, 2013
4 or 5 days without your favorite mode?

Bro, that's nothing. I haven't played my only fave mode since 1.13. I literally only play when the lab is BMM or my friends are online.

If you haven't figured it out it's HC mode.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 37 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Apr 20, 2013

@StuntDouble..

Yeah..I hear ya on the whole HC thing.  It wasn't until I started to play a lot of competitive (very recently) that I understood why many people liked it so much.  I can only imagine what it was like to play in that mode because it was already gone by the time i branched out from cooperative. :smileysad:

4 or 5 days...such a wuss am I.  Still, I can hardly wait to come out of the cold in the next day or two...at least I have that option!  You have my deepest sympathies.

Message 8 of 37 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2299 posts

Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
4 or 5 days without your favorite mode?

Bro, that's nothing. I haven't played my only fave mode since 1.13. I literally only play when the lab is BMM or my friends are online.

If you haven't figured it out it's HC mode.

enough about your HC man, it's gone, it's never coming back, forget it, move on lol you are one of the very few people that actually liked HC, seriously never meant anyone that liked HC as much as you do (or liked it at all really :smileytongue:)

Message 9 of 37 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Oh, like UC2 TDM is better.
Message 10 of 37 (184 Views)
0 Likes