Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2011
By: Nomad40 Sackboy 461 posts

I can't upload onto youtube

2 replies 88 views Edited Nov 4, 2011

I've edited a video, converted it, hit share on youtube and enter in my address and password.   When I click upload I get an error message. "An error has occured 8002D001"   Sooo.   Anyone know a likely cause?   A fix?   Otherwise it's now reported.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more drastic nerfs please. Just buff the AK and buff the M9 *very slightly*headshot wise and we have achieved balance.

*Please note that I say "No more 'drastic' nerfs"* I am unopposed to a RoF MOD decrease or removal :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Bump...   Can I get some help on this?

Nov 4, 2011

Bump...   Can I get some help on this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more drastic nerfs please. Just buff the AK and buff the M9 *very slightly*headshot wise and we have achieved balance.

*Please note that I say "No more 'drastic' nerfs"* I am unopposed to a RoF MOD decrease or removal :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Your not the only one

Nov 28, 2012

I am encountering this same problem and I have searched the forums as best I can and haven't found anything on this error code except for your posting.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes