Nov 23 2012
By: a20198610 Wastelander 775 posts

I don't see reason to use anything else than M9 and Para9.

[ Edited ]
67 replies 766 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

I be honest. I don't see it.

Well maybe except on maps like Syria, Museum, Graveyard, Sanctuary, Highrise, Plaza, Train Wreck, Airport and Fort - where usually I playing with G-Mal... but only in TDM and only when I using Scope In lv.3 or Cloacked.

Team Obj.? M9 & Para9.
Plunder? 80% of time M9 & Para9.
2v2v2? Obviously same here.
FFA? Stupid question...

Please Naughty Dog answer Me;

1. Why should I care about using anything else than Para9 (for example Micro) - when I have great mid to long range gun and perfect blindfiring?

2.  Why should I care about using FAL if M9 give Me a lot better effects on close combat (blindfire accuracy) and when I aiming on mid range?

Next:
3.  Why the hell M9 blindfire accuracy can't be exacly like AK blindfire?

4. Why Para9 is better to blindfiring than MIcro?!

5. Why Kal7's blindfire acc. can't be nerfed at least by 10% and a bit easier to aim?

6. Why Kal7 still have ROF and blindfire accuracy when is enough redicilous without them?!

I was huge fan of 1.13 G-Mal nerf, coz killing people under 1 second on long range was nothing but U2 health flow in U3 mp. (And that wasn't possible even for 4HK FAL and pre 1.14 ROF M9 anyway)

But as all weapons user I can't deal with fact that hipfiring noobs force Me to use their cheap tactic or choose anty-blindfiring guns like AK, just like Elena's G-Mal users forced Me use Elena's G-Mal and Cloacked in pre 1.13 times.

Eric-ND to Matthijs_17 wroted:

Thanks for the note Matthijs. We don't have any plan to tweak blindfire. Sorry I know that's not what you want to hear but that's how we are approaching this design matter. It's not a widespread problem.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/BLINDFIRE-Why-it-must-be-nerfed...

ND if You seriously think that blindfiring it's not a widespread problem (while 90% of my PSN friends saying it is. LOL) and You don't want to nerf blindfire for all guns, then please - tweak at least blindfire accuracy of those two guns and leave that redicilous crap called KAL7 just like it is for your fav. noobs.

Thank You.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 1 of 68 (766 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: I don't see reason to use anything else than M9 and Para9.

Nov 23, 2012

The M-9 is well the "Most rounded weapon" but recently i've been using the Fal and the AK with a lot of success.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 68 (757 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Yea. Like I said, I also like using G-Mal in TDM sometimes (on 5-6 maps especially) and AK with Accuracy Mod is pretty decent!

But still; If I have choice; AK with 1 mod - Accuracy or 2-3 mods Jade's/Chloe's M9 I will choose those two.

With pistols situation is even worst - all 4 loadouts are equpied in tryhard Marlowe's Para9.

.........................................................................................................
Message 3 of 68 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

I find the AK + accuracy to be better overall when it com...

Nov 23, 2012

I find the AK + accuracy to be better overall when it comes to aiming. Using weapon expert gold to add clip size makes it even better plus Arm Micro with clip size and blindfire accuracy is good against the m9 and para 9 in close range. 

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 4 of 68 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
659 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Maybe it's just cause you suck at aiming...who knows?

Ak is better at long range than a M9

Ak is Stronger than any other weapon in the game (Minus Power's or Snipers)

More than enough reasons for an Ak

Other weapons are self-explainatory

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 5 of 68 (715 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Maybe it's just cause you suck at aiming...who knows?

Definitely....

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Ak is better at long range than a M9

Ak is Stronger than any other weapon in the game (Minus Power's or Snipers)

If You equip him in Accuracy - It's only equal. Still G-Mal with Accuracy gonna be better there.

M9:

Pros:

- easier aim, better blindfiring accuracy and ROF.

Cons: lower Stopping Power, lower demage

AK:

Pros:

- good Stopping Power (good to deal with hipfiring and in head to head gun fights), higher demage

Cons:

- higher recoil, higher bullet spread, slower rate of fire, worst blindfire accuracy

In Summary: M9 win.

Message 6 of 68 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Well the long guns are really controversial. The M9 is overused, yep, but the other guns do pose a threat, assuming they're the guns you have used for most of the game. I mean, I used the M9 and T-Bolt a lot, so you know. Yeah.

The Para 9 is no question. Good blindfire, good accuracy, and as a plus, it has three then melee.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 68 (683 Views)
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Nov 24, 2012

You can blame yourself about this. You were one of the "Nerf the G-MAL into the ground" people. Deal with the outcome.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 8 of 68 (668 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Nov 24, 2012
The fal can definitely destroy the m9 if u know how to aim. If u need help aiming and are in need of aim-assist where u can get the kill even if u miss.... M9 is perfect for u. The gmal still kills real quick if u land both bursts. I find it far too easy to win a ffa match with the fal at times. Ppl who usually complain about the other guns must not know how to aim since i still see many ppl doing great with the fal and gmal. I've even gotten my a$$ handed to me a couple of times by gmal users when i was using a fal or m9. Its not the guns u need to worry about, practice aiming first.
Message 9 of 68 (639 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6888 posts

Nov 24, 2012

my 4 pistol loadouts are 3 micros, an the Tau. I do pretty good with it.

Also you can't snipe with an M9, and although great at BF, the Kal still beats it at that. Also the AK fairs really well in 1vs1 fights. The g-mal and fal are still great to, all the nerfs really did with them is not make them noob-friendly. All guns are still great and there are plenty of reasons to use  other guns over the M9.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 10 of 68 (636 Views)
0 Likes