Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

Re: I feel so bad for the F2P guys (PICTURE)

Feb 28, 2013

Neither was I... yet for some reason you blindly use it against me in a non-argumentative thread for no clear reason just because you wanna prove me wrong over something of which I don't even know what or why.

The fact that you purposely egged me on is what made me laugh in this "argument" we are having and apparently that laugh was enough to trigger it for you to blindly bring up points not pertaining to this thread, this has to do with the F2p crowd being matched up with that^^^ not the NSP medal which I'm definitely certain you brought up! or the tournament system which someone else also brought up talking about wishing they used a ticket.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 31 of 68 (459 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I didn't quote you anywhere in my first post. If you don't like assumptions, then maybe you shouldn't assume things in the first place? Practice what you preach, bro.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 32 of 68 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

Nor did I, you in my second post. I simply laughed...nothing more...

EDIT: anyway... I don't wanna be half the reason that this thread is getting derailed...so I'm just gonna try bringing it on track.

I mean there were already matches like the one in the picture, I'm sure there were plenty of kids who played during christmas and don't play anymore due to getting destroyed. Not to sure what ND was thinking when releasing F2p this late with a level cap thinking that playing with that handicap this late in the game against much better players would entice enough people to actually buy the full retail game, which is actually pretty cheap already....

Message 33 of 68 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

So, you were trolling with a worthless one-word post (zero discussion value) right below my post for what reason exactly? Who prodded whom?

Whether you like it or not, my post was in response to canadian's post, not yours. Unless you consider yourself a TDM fanatic, which you don't, right?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 34 of 68 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 28, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

So, you were trolling with a worthless one-word post (zero discussion value) right below my post for what reason exactly? Who prodded whom?

Whether you like it or not, my post was in response to canadian's post, not yours. Unless you consider yourself a TDM fanatic, which you don't, right?

i don't consider myself a TDM fanatic, i try to play more TO / plunder and co-op if i can (160+ crushing, 160+ hard, 1000 plunder captures, 40,000+ objective points (i think)), i only play the tournament for the rewards, i believe the tournament system is complete garbage but my completionist nature overrules my hatred for it (the platinum tier rewards are all i have left to do) ...

(idk if i'm responding accurately since i haven't really been following this thread)

Message 35 of 68 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9494 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

For me personally equal teams > lag so I'm not very excited about this.

It's either me and a gang of noobs vs. 5th legacy 75ers or the other way around ( me and high levels vs. noobs ). Level based matchmaking wouldn't be so bad at all. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 36 of 68 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

Feb 28, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

i don't consider myself a TDM fanatic, i try to play more TO / plunder and co-op if i can (160+ crushing, 160+ hard, 1000 plunder captures, 40,000+ objective points (i think)), i only play the tournament for the rewards, i believe the tournament system is complete garbage but my completionist nature overrules my hatred for it (the platinum tier rewards are all i have left to do) ...

(idk if i'm responding accurately since i haven't really been following this thread)

lol nah he was attacking me.

Message 37 of 68 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

lol nah he was attacking me.

So, are you a TDM fanatic? I thought you preferred TO, right?

Gotta love your contradictions. Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 68 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
783 posts

Feb 28, 2013

On one hand, I feel bad for the FTP players...I ran into a bunch of them playing last night.  It's hysterically funny though seeing some of them running around the map, with no idea where they are going....and trying to aim their gun.

On the other hand though, it's a little refreshing to get into some matches where every single player isn't rolling around, blindfiring KAL's and Para 9's, activiating a kickback every 2 seconds, etc ,etc....I mean, it's kinda fun to be able to just run around and play with players that are really just trying to have a little fun and play the game without trying to camp an area in a full party the whole game....

Frankly, it really isn't much better for anybody that plays the competitive games as a random player....You can be a 5th legacy level 75 and still run into parties of 4-5 and sometimes not have very much fun.....

Matchmaking has always been a problem back to the U2 days...Sometimes I wonder if maybe changing the max party size to 3 would help...At least then, you'd always have the opportunity to get two noobs with 3 high level players that are partying together....And maybe then it could help even things out a little bit in the team based playlists IF matchmaking operates right....

Message 39 of 68 (300 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7102 posts

Feb 28, 2013

To give them a better time, I personally think i'm gonna unmod all my loadouts and only use vanilla guns, as well as purposely askewing my aim so they have a better shot.

Message 40 of 68 (282 Views)
0 Likes