Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2012
By: dajabgameisill Lombax Warrior 98 posts

I get a warning about being banned because my internet connection is slower than it was before?

[ Edited ]
11 replies 364 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

yo **bleep**?, so I play against a team who was obviously not that good. They get owned. Then the guy starts sending me messages and calling ***** this ***** that. Then threatens to report me for "Lagging"? im like whatever... i get a message from *********** or something like that telling me that I need to reset my router and that I am now being monitored... **bleep**? Internet where I am from went from $39.99 a month to $99.99 and there is nothing that I can do about it. So, I opted to take a slower connection because im not paying that much for the internet when I really only use it sometimes. I have spent tons of money on the Uncharted 3 download site. This is straight up ******** if i am banned for this. There are people who cheat on every other game that I play but I do not have the patience to report them. I just leave the game. Some people will be on the air strip and get behind the fence and just snipe people the whole match. I have never ever cheated on this game. I do not even know how to do these gltiches. I would hate to put my gring in jeaporady. I consider myself a productive consumer. I purchase your content and I play the game everyday. But I can get banned because I do not want to pay for a super fast internet????? Thats straight up ********

Edit: profanity, casual hate speech, and user ID removed

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: I get a warning about being banned because my internet connection is slower than it was before?

Nov 14, 2012

ND has stopped banning people since August.

Don't worry though, they don't ban laggers.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Re: I get a warning about being banned because my internet connection is slower than it was before?

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

dajabgameisill wrote:

yo **bleep**?, so I play against a team who was obviously not that good. They get owned. Then the guy starts sending me messages and calling ***** this ***** that. Then threatens to report me for "Lagging"? im like whatever... i get a message from *********** or something like that telling me that I need to reset my router and that I am now being monitored... **bleep**? Internet where I am from went from $39.99 a month to $99.99 and there is nothing that I can do about it. So, I opted to take a slower connection because im not paying that much for the internet when I really only use it sometimes. I have spent tons of money on the Uncharted 3 download site. This is straight up ******** if i am banned for this. There are people who cheat on every other game that I play but I do not have the patience to report them. I just leave the game. Some people will be on the air strip and get behind the fence and just snipe people the whole match. I have never ever cheated on this game. I do not even know how to do these gltiches. I would hate to put my gring in jeaporady. I consider myself a productive consumer. I purchase your content and I play the game everyday. But I can get banned because I do not want to pay for a super fast internet????? Thats straight up ********

Edit: profanity, use of casual hate speech, blacklisting

don't worry, that ********** is just another PSN-user who acts as if he is an employee of Sony or whatever, he can't ban you, so don't worry and report him for impersonating an employee of Sony... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5145 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I'm sorry but the title itself is too funny

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (326 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

got cha... i was like **bleep**?... i never cheat on this game and I am sure sometimes I lag but so do the other people but i never act like a ***** and go complain. I have spent money on the map upgrades and the other **** and I would be **bleep** if all this was taken away over some light lagging issues ... but all good thanks for the response ...

bout to get out of Java programming class... Pz

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5145 posts

Nov 15, 2012

chill with that profanity, kids play this game....

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (308 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Post you connection speed
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Nov 15, 2012
**bleep** the kids.
not like, ***bleep*** the kids.
i'm saying **bleep** the kids.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I couldn't **bleep** get through that ************* wall of **bleep** text and asterisks without a headache ************************

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Holy **bleep** with all the **bleep** that this **bleep** **bleep** of the **bleep** You know.
That is a lot of bleeps :smileytongue:

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (197 Views)
0 Likes