I think the OP is being a tad sarcastic, I couldn't get enough of this map when I was playing a lot, here's why.
- There are multiple angles for flanking people, taking out a sniping try hard with a grenade from above is deeply satisfying.
- It's easy to see, some maps are difficult for me to go into because I'm older than dirt and my eyes suck.
- Funnel points! Laying in wait to ambush someone is awesome, the lower level is great for this.
- It's really hard to guard the marked man, people who try can make for some easy killing, on other maps it becomes a blood bath for the attackers.
- The power weapons are appropriate. Useful, but not aggressively so.
- It emphasizes the neccesity of knowing the map and navigating the environment.
- Even games where I and my team get destoyed are fun.
I get that some maps are over used, but I think this map is exceptional in it's design and worth the high rotation.
PS. The Chateau sucks, sick-of-IT.