I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: I love playing Dry Docks

May 1, 2014

The only mode I hate playing on it is plunder.

I do love playing some TO in it, and it's really hard to camp on that map. So yeah, it's pretty good, but it shows up a lot.

Message 41 of 43 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

May 3, 2014

I think the OP is being a tad sarcastic, I couldn't get enough of this map when I was playing a lot, here's why.

• There are multiple angles for flanking people, taking out a sniping try hard with a grenade from above is deeply satisfying.
  • It's easy to see, some maps are difficult for me to go into because I'm older than dirt and my eyes suck.
  • Funnel points!  Laying in wait to ambush someone is awesome, the lower level is great for this.
  • It's really hard to guard the marked man, people who try can make for some easy killing, on other maps it becomes a blood bath for the attackers.
  • The power weapons are appropriate.  Useful, but not aggressively so.
  • It emphasizes the neccesity of knowing the map and navigating the environment.
  • Even games where I and my team get destoyed are fun.

I get that some maps are over used, but I think this map is exceptional in it's design and worth the high rotation.

PS. The Chateau sucks, sick-of-IT.

Message 42 of 43 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11911 posts

May 3, 2014

Like someone said before, it has to make up for the two years it was missing lol.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 43 of 43 (302 Views)
0 Likes