Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 04 2013
By: Asraik Survivor 2195 posts
Offline

I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR/WLR

[ Edited ]
55 replies 914 views Edited Mar 4, 2013

 

The fact they play in a party is bad enough but glitching? Is your KDR/WLR or winning the match that important to you that you have to glitch your way out of the map. Skip to 4:50 if you're too lazy to watch the entire thing.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 56 (914 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013

its not glitchin when the game lets you drop there

 

this is harmless cus he has no way to get back up :smileytongue:

ive droped there by mistakes many times

first i tougth there was a tunnel but its just a low rock corner you can stand without gettin the ''fall to death'' death

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 56 (838 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

its not glitchin when the game lets you drop there

 

this is harmless cus he has no way to get back up :smileytongue:

ive droped there by mistakes many times

first i tougth there was a tunnel but its just a low rock corner you can stand without gettin the ''fall to death'' death


It is glitching if you do it on purpose or if you exploit it to gain an unfair advantage over other players. It is also not harmless because it causes a entire round to be lost. Let us say they were winning two to one and their team did that. A loss because of an ability to glitch.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 56 (834 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013
This is why I only play in parties now. I literally wait until I get an invite.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 56 (808 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
499 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013

Asraik wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

its not glitchin when the game lets you drop there

 

this is harmless cus he has no way to get back up :smileytongue:

ive droped there by mistakes many times

first i tougth there was a tunnel but its just a low rock corner you can stand without gettin the ''fall to death'' death


It is glitching if you do it on purpose or if you exploit it to gain an unfair advantage over other players. It is also not harmless because it causes a entire round to be lost. Let us say they were winning two to one and their team did that. A loss because of an ability to glitch.


true, it's like the old glitch where the marked man backs out and that team now cannot lose the round because they don't get a new marked man.

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 56 (778 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2841 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013

Asraik wrote:

 

The fact they play in a party is bad enough but glitching? Is your KDR or winning the match that important to you that you have to glitch your way out of the map. Skip to 4:50 if you're too lazy to watch the entire thing.



as far as I know KDR doesn't count in Team Objective, and I don't think they won just because of that, it's hardly a glitch, you could have easily got him out of there but your team tried the wrong methods, I would have just climbed up the yellow square rooftop and shot him from there, anyway, sure it is annoying that this delay in killing the marked man caused you a loss, and if he did that on purpose it sure isn't a nice fellow, but I have seen far worse glitchers...

 

off-topic: please don't hipfire + whack-'n-roll so much, I know the opponents use it as well, but you are better than them, don't go use these cheap tactics, please...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 56 (759 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

 

The fact they play in a party is bad enough but glitching? Is your KDR or winning the match that important to you that you have to glitch your way out of the map. Skip to 4:50 if you're too lazy to watch the entire thing.



as far as I know KDR doesn't count in Team Objective, and I don't think they won just because of that, it's hardly a glitch, you could have easily got him out of there but your team tried the wrong methods, I would have just climbed up the yellow square rooftop and shot him from there, anyway, sure it is annoying that this delay in killing the marked man caused you a loss, and if he did that on purpose it sure isn't a nice fellow, but I have seen far worse glitchers...

 

off-topic: please don't hipfire + whack-'n-roll so much, I know the opponents use it as well, but you are better than them, don't go use these cheap tactics, please...


WLR, KDR same thing almost. A bit different, but either way going to any length to save it. They didn't win, we did. Whether or not it is a glitch, the fact is they still used it to their advantage. We (well I did) also got him out of there but his teamates were protecting him very well, by the time I did so all our 5 lives in Marked Man were up. Getting to that yellow square rooftop would have been as much suicide as we had been using the method we had used. Point being, if he did it on purpose or not, a round was loss because of him glitching. That shouldn't have happened, and it just raised the chances for a lost (in which we had to go to Team Deathmatch of round 5.)

 

Off-topic: Anyone who doesn't utilize the hipfire +whack-'n-roll so much is going to lose at this multiplayer. This game pratically rewards you for blindfiring, be happy I'm not using the KAL-7 or M9 ROF. Anyone who doesn't adapt, and realize that this method is probably the one to get the most kills (especially in CQC which Team Objective tends to lead to with capturing hills and OBJECTIVE type based games.) The fact that lag doesn't aid you, and that they can blindfire you from 500 feet away makes aiming a death wish most of the time. You want me to stop blindfiring/whack-n'-roll then get ND to fix the blindfire mechanics of this game, otherwise you're going to have to get everyone to because I'm not putting myself at a HUGE disadvantage for my team [by the way I play Solo, rarely in parties] and myself.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 56 (747 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
196 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013

KDR does not count in Team Objective.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 56 (739 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2212 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013

Why didn't you record his view? Maybe it was an accident.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 56 (735 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR.

Mar 4, 2013

ashmotta222 wrote:

KDR does not count in Team Objective.


Changed it to WLR. KDR, WLR. Almost the exact same thing.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 56 (730 Views)
Reply
0 Likes