Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Re: I love when high level players will do anything to protect their KDR/WLR

Mar 4, 2013

Intentional or not. He really shouldn't have stayed there. I personally woulda TKed him if I were on his team and if it was me I would have killed myself.

I mean he literally ran(although you can't see him, you can see his target) to that spot and stood there.

photo Sniper.png
Message 21 of 56 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 4, 2013
I play with my friend, and if we become marked, we always do a glitch, cause we known at least 1 glitch on every map. So easy, easy win, haha. You should hear the raging, oh, so classic. When the airwalk wasnt patched we would just airwalk off the map so they couldnt kill us, oh.. i miss airwalk.
Message 22 of 56 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Mar 4, 2013
First off, blame ND. Second, it's not hard to kill someone in that glitch. Don't know why you struggled to do it.
Message 23 of 56 (392 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Mar 4, 2013

well its not a glitch cus you can go there normally manually with no tricks, and he wasnt goin anywhere after he droped there + he was marked so everyone could still see he was there

If only the dude who posted the video had thrown a nade instead of shooting he wouldve gotten him, cus ike i said he wasnt goin anywhere, he was stuck there :smileytongue:

everyone go try it its not a glitch

whats next you cant climb the four towers in sanctuary when marked bcause most dont know how to climb them? i dont think so, yeah it was cheap but stupid and dumb in the end

sanddude20 wrote:

I'm kinda surprised at how much people in this thread are actually giving the glitcher a defense. It's obvious he meant to do it, I mean right when he gets marked he runs right to the spot...I mean a smart marked man probably would climbed up there to hide in the building if he didn't want to glitch.

As well as it being difficult to get to him, because from the looks of the vid, he was being defended by half his team at all times and it also looked like he had a clear view on anyone who was looking over seeing as he killed Asraik twice while peeking over.

Also for the off-topic thing: Blindfire in TO is obviously more prominent as a lot of occurences are close-quarters. You really are limiting yourself if you don't hipfire often while playing TO.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 24 of 56 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Mar 4, 2013
> TK someone even for a team disadvantage

That's not happening.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 25 of 56 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

I did this once.. But it wasn't for my KDR or WLR

We were a five person party, we had the game in hand. I just didn't want to kill the newbies anymore, So I dropped myself down there and went to get a coffee :smileyhappy:

You can kill the people there too though. But sure, impossible if they are being protected unless you throw a nade over.

Message 26 of 56 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Mar 5, 2013

SupremeUTUBE wrote:
I play with my friend, and if we become marked, we always do a glitch, cause we known at least 1 glitch on every map. So easy, easy win, haha. You should hear the raging, oh, so classic. When the airwalk wasnt patched we would just airwalk off the map so they couldnt kill us, oh.. i miss airwalk.

if there was something like a negative kudo, I would have given it to you, get out of here please...

Message 27 of 56 (348 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Mar 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I'm kinda surprised at how much people in this thread are actually giving the glitcher a defense. It's obvious he meant to do it, I mean right when he gets marked he runs right to the spot...I mean a smart marked man probably would climbed up there to hide in the building if he didn't want to glitch.

As well as it being difficult to get to him, because from the looks of the vid, he was being defended by half his team at all times and it also looked like he had a clear view on anyone who was looking over seeing as he killed Asraik twice while peeking over.

Also for the off-topic thing: Blindfire in TO is obviously more prominent as a lot of occurences are close-quarters. You really are limiting yourself if you don't hipfire often while playing TO.

kudoed it for the on-topic part, I disagree of course with the off-topic part, sure your are in a disadvantage if you do not hipfire, but I prefer losing fairly, than winning while abusing the game's overpowered mechanics, but that's just my twisted logic I suppose... :smileyhappy:

Message 28 of 56 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Mar 5, 2013

That happened to me once! I suicided myself, lol. Didn't want to be reported :smileytongue:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 29 of 56 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

kudoed it for the on-topic part, I disagree of course with the off-topic part, sure your are in a disadvantage if you do not hipfire, but I prefer losing fairly, than winning while abusing the game's overpowered mechanics, but that's just my twisted logic I suppose... :smileyhappy:

yea I wouldn't wanna win using an overpowered mechanic either. Only difference is I don't see it as overpowered, very useful to blindfire simultaneous while carrying the idol in treasure hunter, instead of staying still to aim your gun and most likely die. Very useful to simultaneously run into a hill while shooting a guy instead of either running in and dying or staying outside aiming and wasting time.

photo Sniper.png
Message 30 of 56 (320 Views)
0 Likes