Survivor
2179 posts

Re: I'm angry with the 1.13 GMAL Nerf. I'm serious.

Aug 14, 2012

IchigoKurimu wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

KylieDog wrote:

I could never use the G-MAL anyway, on 50% of players it would take 1-2 more bursts that it should to kill them because they so laggy, often losing me kils and/or causing me deaths that shouldn't have happened.

Hope they nerf all guns that benefit others but not me because I have a decent connection.  Sniper nerf next please ND.

Nerf? You are the first person I've heard to complain about the sniper. That thing needs a buff. An aim buff that is. Lower aim assist on the sniper please ND. Or tell me you were being sarcastic...

I regularly get clear headshots or multiple body shots and no kill with the sniper on too many players, too many laggy players. 

Since the sniper is no good to me due to laggers I hope it gets nerfed.  From my perspective it is a weapons that benefits laggy players only, not me.

Thats a you problem. I have only experienced the slightest bit of lag when using a sniper or getting sniped. And the minor lag I experienced was a 2 second delay in the kill registry.

It is crappy matchmaking that puts me with laggy players and has no option to back out, or filter by region even, a basic game design option, one of many that ND are too crap to implement.  In a private game with friends that have good connections for example the sniper and G-Mal are fine, getting kills with the correct numbers of bullets.

But public matches are an whole other game, laggy players run wild, kills not happening when they should, the weapons become useless to a player who doesn't lag also and so benefit from it, namely me.

So the more nerfs for such weapons the better.

Oh I think I get what your saying, but your logic still is flawed. While yes lag dominates public games, making weapons get nerfed will make the laggers kill you not as fast, but also make it harder for you to kill them. Weapon nerfing is not the solution here.. its implementing dedicated servers or having regional matchmaking, two things that we know will never happen in U3. So for now, quit complaining about lag and live with it like the rest of us. I played a match yesterday against 2 germans and 1 mex and had 4 italians on my team. NO LAG at all that match. Lag comes and goes, you just gotta deal with it. Its more annoying in Co-op IMO when the match lags.

Yeah, because in co-op, it's like evil lagging robots of doom that pause for a second, and then you're INSTANTLY dead when they unpause. Not fun.

(QUOTE TRAIN! WOOO!)

Lets continue it. I was playnig Co-op on Fort yesterday and I knocked off a armored enemie's helmet then it froze. I waited about 15 seconds then when it unfroze I was on the other side of the map, downed.

(EVERYBODY JOIN IN THE QUOTE TRAIN!)

Message 211 of 212 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
699 posts

Re: I'm angry with the 1.13 GMAL Nerf. I'm serious.

Aug 14, 2012

i jusnt want\

NO STOPPING POWER
NO AUTO AIM
NO BENDING BULLETS AROUND COVER AND CORNERS
NO GETTING KILLED WHILEST GOING FOR COVER
basically U2

i concentrate of BF and little aim

but back in U2 i actually aimed a lot and got kills combined with BF

but U3 NEW AIM SYSTEM just made me go for BF tactis only because of its horrible AIM

i sometimes get the urge to go for some fun aiming deatmatch and i quickly have to change to my BF loadout

now whenever i get an AIM urge i just Co-op Arena

the coop adventures are boring cus its all the same and no body tryes hard when Crushing selected

and i think im getting tired of arena soon

BRING THE MSH MAPS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 212 of 212 (82 Views)
0 Likes