Feb 19 2013
By: jjjkur Survivor 2178 posts
Accepted Solution

I'm back, and I've got a few questions

5 replies 239 views Edited Feb 19, 2013
What's up everyone, I've haven been here or playing Uncharted 3 for a few months now, and I need to know some things.

1) I booted up Uncharted 3, and the message of the day said something about a rare treasure drop weekend. I know there was a post made calling for one shortly before I left, but what is it? Double drop rate, or just a percentage boost for rates? Can someone explain. And how much easier is it to get all treasure? I'm missing about 5 in co op.

2) Have there been any live updates that fixed/added anything since early November? I didn't get a patch when I booted up my game, but I now they can patch in things without a download.

3) What happened to 1.16? I remember hearing rumors about patch 1.16 bringing more colors or something, and the MOTD iname mentioned patch 1.17. Does anyone know what this might bring, when it'll come out, and how long ND plans o keep labs running?

That's all for now guys, any answers would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1721 posts

Re: I'm back, and I've got a few questions

Feb 19, 2013

jjjkur wrote:
2) Have there been any live updates that fixed/added anything since early November? I didn't get a patch when I booted up my game, but I now they can patch in things without a download.

Nothing worth taking note of (I think it's just been labs and some new tournament items). 1.16 was supposed to lauch long ago but they delayed it and said they'd be releasing 1.17 instead.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3667 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Rare treasure drop seems to be working well and ends tonight.

No significant patches yet. You did miss a few cool BMMs though.
Message 3 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Remember the G-MAL nerf? It made UC3 MP a blindfire paradise. That and lag makes it nearly unplayable.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Blindfire paradise and lag huh? Seems like the authentic Uncharted 3 competitive experience is still intact then.

Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Dodgeball !!!
This Lab was creative and fun :smileyhappy:
It seems to me that ND will make a list with the variations of The Lab. When? Soon .........

Message 6 of 6 (191 Views)
0 Likes