Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 21 2013
By: dajabgameisill Lombax Warrior 98 posts

I need help building my Team Safe Booster

6 replies 196 views Edited May 21, 2013

I think this is the best 2nd slot booster PERIOD, i mainly use monkey man because I like to move fast but I would like to build the team safe booster all the way so I can throw my quick boom grenades as i please without any casulaties.

Add me

dajabgameisill

Message 1 of 7 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2275 posts

Re: I need help building my Team Safe Booster

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

dajabgameisill wrote:

I think this is the best 2nd slot booster PERIOD, i mainly use monkey man because I like to move fast but I would like to build the team safe booster all the way so I can throw my quick boom grenades as i please without any casulaties.

Add me

dajabgameisill

green = YES!! i agree

red =

i guess it's good that you're being a team player, by not being able to kill or even knock down your allies (and you yourself don't get knocked down by grenades :smileytongue:) by LEVELING up your team safe booster... but QB? please, don't be a **bleep** -_-

Message 2 of 7 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
2131 posts

May 21, 2013
Good luck! You'll need it. High-fives are almost impossible to pull off since they "fixed" airwalking. And sliver to gold requires 50 of them. And that's on top of the problems that have been there since release, such as being unable to high-five on uneven grounds.

Two days ago I had an amazing moment where I managed to even myself up with my team mate on the London Underground stairway and got the High-Five medal. It was so rewarding.

Two tips, vote for maps with flat grounds/floors and get your team mate to wear Back In The Saddle, then if they die they can spawn on you before the enemy's body disappears.
Pepsi
Message 3 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2275 posts

May 21, 2013

just remember that you do not have to be right on top of the high-5 circle, so if it's on the stairs, go to the bottom or to the top (depending on which is closer) and high-5 there (since it's usually flat) one way to know that you are within range is when your buddy motions for a high-5, there will be an icon on your screen (top right i believe) if the circle hasn't disappeared yet ... run around with a buddy and if one of you has a dragon, perfect, shoot him once and have your buddy finish him off, or both melee an enemy ...

also if you or your buddy dies (one dies the other lives) while you were just about to get a high-5, stay by it and motion for a high-5 and allow your buddy to spawn on you (if there are no enemies around) you will get the high-5 most of the time, also make sure the high-5s are your main objective, die for those high-5s! (seriously if both you and your buddy see the indicator, rush for it to get that high-5, that way you'll get to gold faster)

Message 4 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

May 21, 2013
Yeah, I'll help you. I need to level it as well. I recommend plunder.
Message 5 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

May 21, 2013

lol thanks for the tips ...uhhhh , which one of you are going to assist me? :smileywink:

Spoiler

Message 6 of 7 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

May 21, 2013

cool, I will add you when I get home

Message 7 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes