May 15 2013
By: BEAUTIIEE First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

I need help!!!!

11 replies 216 views Edited May 15, 2013

Downloaded Uncharted 3 Free to play under username myegodoe, but play it under my main account Beautiiee, under beautiiee I Then bought the add on for no limit for 20$' but its not letting me lvl up past lvl 25.

How to get my money back or solve this? In the game add on store they have a green check by limit 25 which I did not purchase..and a check by no limit. but wont let me.lvl. plz.help 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

Re: I need help!!!!

May 15, 2013

Not much can be done, it's more than likely linked to the other account.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2836 posts

May 15, 2013

I really start to feel sorry for all these people who fell into Naughty Dog's trap to pay for this crap :smileysad:

Like Aureilia said, you have to play on your other account, although I suggest just to take your loss, and buy the game of the year edition in a store, you can pick it up for 20 - 30 dollars and you have access to everything, the free-2-play is a money scam, it's bad stuff, and I still can't understand why Naughty Dog does stuff like this...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (200 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 15, 2013

I'm not sure if I got what you said.

You downloaded the F2P game under your other PSN... but you play it on your other account.. did you buy the level unlock on the PSN you play it on?? 

also can't you try game sharing between accounts?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

May 15, 2013

I feel bad for them too. But the promise is of convenience.

Basically the only advice I can give is.. If you see something online you'd like to buy, look at stores in real life first.

That goes for almost any game, especially if it's new or not too old.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 15, 2013

really feel like.I.got.played..ugh

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 15, 2013
You have to download both 25 and no limit. You can't download one or the other. When you bought it, you got the 25 and the no limit. Make sure you download BOTH. sounds like you downloaded the 25, just not the no limit. Trust me, I did the same thing when I bought F2P
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2836 posts

May 15, 2013

SupremusRavageX wrote:
You have to download both 25 and no limit. You can't download one or the other. When you bought it, you got the 25 and the no limit. Make sure you download BOTH. sounds like you downloaded the 25, just not the no limit. Trust me, I did the same thing when I bought F2P

it could be that he bhought the wrong level upgrade, but I don't believe you on that you need both, you can just buy the no level limit and level up to the max no problem, anyway, like I said earlier, take your loss, buy the game of the year edition and like Aureilia also said always be careful with online purchases, I had one time made a mistake also, it was with Assassin's Creed 2, you could buy a dlc mission or the same dlc mission + secret tombs to explore, I wanted both, but you couldn't buy secret tombs seperately, on the ps store homepage was an advertisement with the dlc mission, so I bhought that while thinking the secret tombs would be included, but they weren't, so I had to buy the other pack too, and so bhought the dlc mission twice, I can't believe developers and publishers want to ruin their good name this way...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 15, 2013

no.I.have confirmation. I bought no limit. idk y they have lvl 25 check. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

May 15, 2013
I bought UC3 they day it came out so I don't have personal experience with this. But, I believe that by buying the no limit, it automatically includes the level 25 one.

Similar to beating the game on crushing, it automatically gives you all the charted trophies for easier levels not already beaten.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes