Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Re: I stand no chance

Jan 29, 2013

listen man ad me NCzVoice I'll help or u can jus switch boosters 2 you find a loadout that works 4 uuu:smileyhappy: like i did i found a few differen't combinations of boosters & kickbacks that allow me 2 kick as & get 5NA's more ofthen:smileyhappy: u can do it 2 but whut i also recogmend is u play u2 & become a pro @ that then come bac 2 u3 or u can jus try fleet foot moving left & rite when you shoot so u cant get hit much ooor jus try things fig it out U GOT TIIIIIME THE WORLDS NOT OVER YET GET STARTED

PEACE NRH:smileyhappy: byeee

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Jan 29, 2013
speak english
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jan 29, 2013
but i speak english.. :/

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jan 29, 2013
and Almight, if your list is fool, that's ok. Dont delate a good friend for me. I'll play less these days, only on special weekend and coop tournament. So i'll be an unuseful friend lol.
Well your choice mate

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2200 posts

Re: i hate uncharted

Jan 29, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Video games should be played for fun, not trophies. Also dont like Uncharted? Stop playing it.. Simple.

getting trophies and having fun can sometimes be the same thing, for games you like that much you want to do everything, take far cry 3 for example, i loved the SP in that game so i completed the story to 100% even though the trophies don't require you to... or with resistance 2, which requires you to be an expert in SP, Co-op, and MP, i loved all 3 modes and i didn't consider it a "grindfest" game like most people would because i enjoyed playing it thoroughly

to be honest there are a few of my 70 platinums that weren't fun to get, including all the cod games so far (only one i haven't gotten the platinum for yet is blops 2 (haven't played it yet)) i mainly play them for easy trophies :smileyhappy: but lately i only play / platinum games i'm interested in or have fun playing

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (137 Views)
0 Likes