Oct 01 2013
By: Nathan_Croft Lombax Warrior 124 posts

I want to kill everybody in the world when...

[ Edited ]
23 replies 637 views Edited Oct 1, 2013

Hi lads! I was thinking about creating a topic about what makes you feel like an angry bird during a match you play on U3 MP and so did I. I'm pretty sure that sometimes when you play a match on U3 MP someone or something can make you feel angry! So who and what makes you feel furious?

Personally, I hate the moment when one of my opponent kills me just half a second after I activate my kickback without, off course, having the chance to use it. When that happens I just want to kill everybody in the word. Wait, this isn't the worst thing that can ever happen to me. After all, that's is my opponents objective, to kill me.

What makes me feel like I want to kill every living thing in the solar system is when one of my new to U3 MP teammates kills me the moment I activate my kickback and then he/she laughs. No, wait a second, maybe it was an accident and heshe just pressed the X button to see what he/she can do with that concidentally just after he/she killed me.

Still, this isn't the worst thing that can ever happen to me. When a lagger kills me off 5 times in a row, he/she pumps or thrusts me (personally, I hate when I'm being pumped or thrust at, I don't really care about being taunted by any of my opponents using another kind of taunt), he/she keeps shooting my characters corpse aggressively and swearing on me this is something that makes me feel like I want to kill every living organism in the whole universe! What about you guys?

Message 1 of 24 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: I want to kill everybody in the world when...

Oct 1, 2013

I breathe.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 24 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I never get that angry during games. I mean, sure, there's occassional lag, occassional morons, every single day pubstomps, but you know. 2 years having it happen, really takes it out of you.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 24 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 1, 2013

If anything, I sometimes get scared, like during Double Damage or when there's a lagswitcher.

First this happens when a teammate gets shot:

2 Broke Girls Lagswitcher #1.gif

Then this is me:

2 Broke Girls Lagswitcher #2.gif

And yes, I do have a 2 Broke Girl picture for everything.

Bang Bang!

Message 4 of 24 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 1, 2013

There is no need to get that angry and I couldn't think of why someone should be that angry, as you said, these things happend all the time but still they can make you feel angry in a normal state. Another think I just thougt of, which is also annoying, is when you are getting removed from a game! Especially when you are so close to the victory.

Message 5 of 24 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 1, 2013

That 'AHHHHH' isn't angry, it's a scared 'AHHHHH'. I'm like, "Ehhhh, no one kill me!!" D:

Bang Bang!

Message 6 of 24 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 1, 2013
During Marked Man I'm always "Of COURSE me. God-mother**bleep**ing-**bleep** it stupid 3rd place..." Rant goes on. Not angry though.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 24 (576 Views)
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Oct 1, 2013
I don't get angry much at all, if someone is super laggy or I find a PO5, the chances of winning are next to none, sure I'll try, but I'm not expecting to win when I have to face of with three high levels at one time, or I kill someone then magically drop dead five seconds later.

That said, I almost had a mental break down eariler today, I was playing Elimination and got placed with two newbies, one who just sat in one spot and taunted the whole game, even when someone was shooting him. The other team was made up of three alts and a high level. (One who is a friend) I lost the first round, I'm okay with this, I've come back from worse in this mode, second round they get a high level late joiner, I got no one, so **bleep** it, I grabbed the shotgun and won that round. Third round, I'm sure I can do this now, as I have some better players on my team, but wait, taunting noob decides to blow them both up, now it's me vs 5, great! Lost that round. Round 4, my team gets one kill, I pull out the shotgun again because this match is **bleep** stupid, barely manage win that round. Round 5, my whole team has rage quit (well, taunting noob stayed), manage to take out three of them, almost took out a 4th, then unloaded a clip into laggy **bleep** late joiner only for him to kill me with three M9 bullets. Our team score was 14, I got 13 kills, so 4 players managed to kill one person. While I blame the unbalanced match making, I can't balme any of the players since this mode is dead, I also now have guilt for resorting to a shotgun in Elimination.

I ended up playing TLOU after that match, despite the fact I hate it, it's never been that cruel to me. It was surprising relaxing, even though I lost a game thanks to the welfare system.
Pepsi
Message 8 of 24 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Oct 3, 2013

when I realised that only half of the stuff in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer reveal trailer was in the final game...

Spoiler
...and the music in that trailer was 'I want to kill everybody in the world', what a remarkable coincidence... Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 24 (505 Views)
Wastelander
685 posts

Oct 4, 2013

I very rarely get that angry but I have no patience for uncooperative Coop players.  The degree of my annoyance is directly proportional to their lack of cooperation...from somewhat benign neglect/ignorance to active trolling and team killing.

On the competitive side, I've just come to expect anything from the matches I enter so unless I'm already in a foul mood, whatever.  I scorn all the usual stuff and suspects: glitchers, laggers, lagswitchers, cheaters, power weapon spammers, blindfirers, tryhards, stats wh*r3s, etc.  I rarely RQ though because it's far more satisfying to hang in there and either hand them a loss or, in the case of tryhards and stats wh*r3s, see them leave the game when they realized they can't maintain their inflated KDR in the current match!

Message 10 of 24 (447 Views)
0 Likes