Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: I want to kill everybody in the world when...

Oct 4, 2013
Oh yeah, co-op. Honestly I only get mad if it's painfully obvious they're trolling me and the other guy. I play Co-op Adv a lot, so killfarming isn't really a problem. I understand if peeps are pretty slow on the gun in games since I was slow too.

I don't like people who gun me or the other guy down, even if the guy doing it is my friend. I send a message asking them to stop. I mean, Christ, whatever reason you have for TKing on purpose, save it. This is co-op, not "protect one person only" or "shoot the heroes" mode.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 24 (357 Views)
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

I want to kill everybody in the world when...

I want to play on the new Block Mesh Map and I play !%#& Dodgeball! It's most annoying when the most Votes goes for new Block Mesh Map. But still Dodgeball comes after Loading! ND = 666

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 12 of 24 (355 Views)
Survivor
2121 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Someone's found themself a little position to hide their rear end. It gets worse if they abuse the hell out of the apparently skill required weapon called the Bolt. Why that waste of polygons kills with a hit to the toe I will never know. Hopefully it actually needs skill to use in U4. Maybe have it so you can shrug off a bullet to the toe.

Message 13 of 24 (354 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Oct 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Oh yeah, co-op. Honestly I only get mad if it's painfully obvious they're trolling me and the other guy. I play Co-op Adv a lot, so killfarming isn't really a problem. I understand if peeps are pretty slow on the gun in games since I was slow too.

I don't like people who gun me or the other guy down, even if the guy doing it is my friend. I send a message asking them to stop. I mean, Christ, whatever reason you have for TKing on purpose, save it. This is co-op, not "protect one person only" or "shoot the heroes" mode.

Absoloutly kudo'd! Or, or, you're in Coop ARENA Round 9. Your Team is going to lose, because the Teammates are normally TryHarding in Competetive Modes and they have no idea of Coop but they still raging. So the one get's shot down by NPCs. He quits. Round gets reset. It is that Plunder-Coop (don't know English Name but in German it means "Goldrausch"). Your Teammate goes for Treasure, you going to face the NPCs. A Shotgun Guy comes from behind and downs your Teammate. You run to him and during healing, he just quits. True Story happend to me. 

I like all sorts of Coop. But in Shade Survival I must wait a bit long and the Teammates are Beginners with GotY Edition and are going to quit anyway. Adventure is pretty cool, but there I just find Beginners to. Or Guys who want to play Fort. I like Fort. But they want to play on Hard. But Fort (that Map from Uncharted Drake's Fortune) on Hard is actually hard!

Arena... My first game on Uncharted 3 Multiplayer was Coop Arena! It's just my favorite Mode...

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 14 of 24 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 4, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Someone's found themself a little position to hide their rear end. It gets worse if they abuse the hell out of the apparently skill required weapon called the Bolt. Why that waste of polygons kills with a hit to the toe I will never know. Hopefully it actually needs skill to use in U4. Maybe have it so you can shrug off a bullet to the toe.

There's nothing wrong with the T-Bolt! As long as you're not camping, then I tip my hats off to people who are actually aiming.

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 24 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Oct 7, 2013
What about when you'really playing co-op arena with another player on crushing and after round 5 a third players joins the game and he/she spoils it by wasting all of the team's remaining lives?
Message 16 of 24 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Oct 7, 2013
It irks me when a buddy and myself get paired with some random in crushing co-op, especially if that random is level 75, when they just up and leave mid-game. In particular if they leave when round 1 just started. Not only do we have to re-start the round but I'm like "OMG! Really?!"
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 17 of 24 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 7, 2013
Late joins and wasting lives. Hmm.

Late joins/RQs
Well, honestly I can't get angry if someone leaves a game as early as a few seconds after he or she joined. Some people don't want to play in specific difficulties. Level ones obviously wouldn't want to have Crushing mode as their first game because even SP prevents you from doing that. Also, high-level players don't like to play Normal or Easy despite it being a cakewalk since... Well, cakewalk.

They didn't waste lives on the game, so it's cool. Also with RQs, it's cool. Real life, yeah it happens. I can't keep playing so that you won't be disappointed if in the middle of the game my house is on fire. I have better stuff to do, like surviving the fire, or realistically, doing urgent errands I was asked to do just then.

Now if you RQ because you got downed or died- as in, you just got downed or you just died and you left- man, are you kidding me. I get that there's a trophy for not dying or getting downed or whatever, but that is a colossal waste of time for you as well, if you can't finish a game on the very last part because you died literally once. Seriously. You're wasting my time, the other guy's time and more importantly your time.

Wasting Lives
Well, here it's a case basis. I won't mind if you're new to co-op judging by your playstyle (yes, max levels sometimes never have touched co-op). You kinda suck but due to inexperience? It's cool. Everyone sucks and/or sucked. It's all part of the experience here. You gotta suck to be sorta good at something, to paraphrase a talking canine.

Now if you obviously wasted lives on purpose, as in nading me and/or the other guy, killing yourself, taunting downed people, all that? Screw you. Co-op isn't "Be a complete arsehole" mode. That's FFA. Be that there. In co-op you cooperate. That's the freaking key word. Christ.

What about people killing incompetent players because they're not good? Also bad. Why, are you the current president of the Arsehole Co-op Players League? Is it REALLY necessary to waste lives just because some person is incompetent? Tell him what to do instead of killing him, you uncooperative **bleep**.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 24 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Oct 7, 2013

MP games can get me angry but i hold it on the inside so i dont look angry to everyone.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 19 of 24 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

The woman in your sig once was in a lesbian movie. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 24 (226 Views)
0 Likes