Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
666 posts

More like witholding judgement since most of us haven't p...

Apr 18, 2011

pdiss88 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

It's kind of hard for ND to deny that they're on the Call of Duty bandwagon now.

It sound cool on paper, but I bet it's going to play like crap.

There is always someone who has to be all negative.

I mean seriously, multiplayer has finally be revealed. Everything they have said is good news. And you are still moaning??Just because CoD have done something before, does not mean ND are banned from doing the same. Yes, some things in CoD should stay in CoD, ,but how are ND going to improve their multiplayer if they don't take inspiration from other successes?

Yes, I am "moaning" because it sounds terrible. If anything, you guys are drinking the Kool Aid for thinking all these new things are going to make the game better.

And I do not consider teleporting across the map, spawning an RPG out of thin air or marking the top player in the game on the map for everyone to shoot at "inspiration from other successes." It just sounds gimmicky.

More like witholding judgement since most of us haven't played it yet.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " - Robert Frost
Message 11 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1333 posts

The 3rd pic looks like Nate is kicking the guy in the bal...

Apr 18, 2011

The 3rd pic looks like Nate is kicking the guy in the balls, and hes mask looks like funny face expression :smileyvery-happy:

It's Apanator, not Apantor. Get it right!
Message 12 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

Yes, I am "moaning" because it sounds terrible....

Apr 18, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

It's kind of hard for ND to deny that they're on the Call of Duty bandwagon now.

There is always someone who has to be all negative.

I mean seriously, multiplayer has finally be revealed. Everything they have said is good news. And you are still moaning??Just because CoD have done something before, does not mean ND are banned from doing the same. Yes, some things in CoD should stay in CoD, ,but how are ND going to improve their multiplayer if they don't take inspiration from other successes?

Yes, I am "moaning" because it sounds terrible. If anything, you guys are drinking the Kool Aid for thinking all these new things are going to make the game better. ND completely neglects UC2 after August 2010 to work on UC3 and this is what they present? I have a right to be irritated.

And I do not consider teleporting across the map, spawning an RPG out of thin air or marking the top player in the game on the map for everyone to shoot at "inspiration from other successes." It just sounds gimmicky.

Message 12 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

"Also, it's makes the game less approchable and user...

Apr 18, 2011

DaveedT13 wrote:

This is not a matter of who invented what, COD didn't invent anything in fact...

It's just a matter of Uncharted becoming an "Army-Type" game like there is 88 games released on this theme each year.  Uncharted was different, the weapon set was limited wich made for more "fair" games and less accent on weapons and more on pure skills, also, on team-work and traversal gameplay, Uncharted was an action-adventure game...with a treasure hunter as the main protagonist...now, when I look at the multi what I see is an army-squad DM game wich is way less "original"...  and things like customiables weapons just make the game ask for less skills, the player that invest the more time in the multi will be better because of advantages, not because of skills...wich, I know, is what most kids want these days in ther game but it's make no sens...you cant' feel proud of your score at the end of a match if you have a better weapon that most of the players in this match...

Also, it's makes the game less approchable and user-friendly for late-adeopter, people that will buy the game 6 months after release will have no chance in multi...anyway, only my opinion I suppose...

"Also, it's makes the game less approchable and user-friendly for late-adeopter, people that will buy the game 6 months after release will have no chance in multi"

I laughed, really I did.  Because I did the same thing with Bad Company 1 when everyone was top rank and had better guns and for Bad Company 2 and you know what?  I, personally did just a good as people with scopes and stuff.  Just because someone has a scope or duel mags doesn't mean he is the best player and new players not measure to him/her. 

They don't add to damage of the weapon or increase it's range or bring down it's recoil unless they add fore-grips.  Everyone is going to have the same weapon damage and the only thing that's going to be different it the accuracy and maybe clip size. 

Message 14 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

I agree that some of the stuff does sound really gimicky....

Apr 18, 2011

pdiss88 wrote:

chaosagent wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

Nice assumption there.  Because you know CoD invented all those things.

Loadouts? Killstreaks? Leveling up perks?

Little history lesson: Yeah, CoD did introduce all those things to the industry.

I agree that some of the stuff does sound really gimicky. IMO it is dumbing down the game and making the game less about skill. That feature that gives the losing team double damage to help them catch up and take the lead is so absurd.

Message 15 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

I am still going to be playing the beta and hope that thi...

Apr 18, 2011

BlueDAngel wrote:

I am still going to be playing the beta and hope that this will be the game I was waiting for. I wasn't aware that voicing my first impressions on the new features was passing judgment on the final product.

Message 16 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Your first post in the thread said:    "It's kind...

Apr 18, 2011

pdiss88 wrote:

BlueDAngel wrote:

I am still going to be playing the beta and hope that this will be the game I was waiting for. I wasn't aware that voicing my first impressions on the new features was passing judgment on the final product.

Your first post in the thread said: 

"It's kind of hard for ND to deny that they're on the Call of Duty bandwagon now.

It sound cool on paper, but I bet it's going to play like crap."

Its a rather large assumption. That isn't an impression that was judgement. If you meant for it to be an assumption then maybe you should've worded it like so:

"This looks like Call of Duty. It sounds cool but I'm not sure how it will play."

See the difference?

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " - Robert Frost
Message 17 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......wait your serious?!  Wo...

Apr 18, 2011

pdiss88 wrote:

chaosagent wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

Little history lesson: Yeah, CoD did introduce all those things to the industry.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......wait your serious?!  Wow, I think you need a history leson.

Message 18 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

Are you kidding me? Disgusting ND, just disgusting.   Gon...

Apr 18, 2011

starkraven wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

chaosagent wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

I agree that some of the stuff does sound really gimicky. IMO it is dumbing down the game and making the game less about skill. That feature that gives the losing team double damage to help them catch up and take the lead is so absurd.

Are you kidding me? Disgusting ND, just disgusting.

Gonna have to agree with everyone that UC3 is going to be a lot less about skill. Pretty sad stuff.

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 19 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Well here come the waterworks from the hardcore fanboys....

Apr 18, 2011
Well here come the waterworks from the hardcore fanboys. Oh boy.
Message 20 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes