Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: Ideas for new free maps on Unchated 3

Apr 21, 2013
yea that would be cool... but the water and swaying of the cruise ship could be a problem. But it would be funny watching people getting squished by the boxes moving around the ship haha
Message 21 of 39 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks Cruise Ship would be a great map? Smiley Indifferent

Dry Docks would've fit that package.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 22 of 39 (225 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
yea that would be cool... but the water and swaying of the cruise ship could be a problem. But it would be funny watching people getting squished by the boxes moving around the ship haha

actually no they would obviously make the ship stable with the huge waves only rocking the ship at a certain point in the match similar to the plane on airstrip, helicopters in Syria / old quarter for example.

starting from 3:20 onwards in my opinion could make a good map.

Message 23 of 39 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks Cruise Ship would be a great map? Smiley Indifferent

Dry Docks would've fit that package.

is there actual footage of Dry Docks other than what was shown in the Beta Trailer ?

Did the devs talk about it ?

if so can you relay some info my direction.

Message 24 of 39 (212 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

actually no they would obviously make the ship stable with the huge waves only rocking the ship at a certain point in the match similar to the plane on airstrip, helicopters in Syria / old quarter for example.

Yep. That would make a very cool map. I also love the ball room in the interior of the ship; I think that would also be a really interesting map...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 25 of 39 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

Yep. That would make a very cool map. I also love the ball room in the interior of the ship; I think that would also be a really interesting map...

yes the interior & outer decks where the pool & trailers are would be like the Yemen 2.0 just bigger would have made an excellent Co-op, TDM & Team Objective Map

Message 26 of 39 (194 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

It doesn't seem very friendly to snipers. Maybe if they modified it so that there's less open spaces and it's a little bigger.

I mean, even Old Quarter is a better map for snipers. That's saying something.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 39 (192 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Maybe they could include the swimming pool and the outer deck of the boat and add a tower! And also snipers can snipe on the balconies in the ballroom
Message 28 of 39 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

It doesn't seem very friendly to snipers. Maybe if they modified it so that there's less open spaces and it's a little bigger.

I mean, even Old Quarter is a better map for snipers. That's saying something.

Both inside & outside have upper decks where you could snipe from, ofcourse they would get rid of some of the clutter but overall it would make a good map imo.

Message 29 of 39 (188 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 21, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
Maybe they could include the swimming pool and the outer deck of the boat and add a tower! And also snipers can snipe on the balconies in the ballroom

everything would be included albeit minor changes for cover & platforming.

Message 30 of 39 (186 Views)