Survivor
2224 posts

Re: If UC3 multiplayer never existed

Aug 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Korra, might you be a little less offensive to people. No one in this form will take you seriously, especially when you accuse them of being transgendered (which if they were, I see no reason how it would be any of your concern or a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being transgendered.) It might be better if you just stop posting because honestly I see no reason why anyone here would take you or how you act seriously. You aren't helping anyone, all you are doing is being immature and rude. Also tagging things only proves a point that you shouldn't be proud of.

It's Eyecue. Ignore him.

The tags talk to me. It's him.

I shall, however no one should have to tolerate with something such as that. No one deserves that kind of disrespect especially when they did nothing wrong, like he did to you both.

Message 71 of 94 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20309 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Korra, might you be a little less offensive to people. No one in this form will take you seriously, especially when you accuse them of being transgendered (which if they were, I see no reason how it would be any of your concern or a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being transgendered.) It might be better if you just stop posting because honestly I see no reason why anyone here would take you or how you act seriously. You aren't helping anyone, all you are doing is being immature and rude. Also tagging things only proves a point that you shouldn't be proud of.

It's Eyecue. Ignore him.

I shall, however no one should have to tolerate with something such as that. No one deserves that kind of disrespect especially when they did nothing wrong, like he did to you both.

I already reported him for tag abuse twice already. Might do it a 3rd time because of what he put on Toxic's post.

Message 72 of 94 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

It's Eyecue. Ignore him.

I already reported him for tag abuse twice already. Might do it a 3rd time because of what he put on Toxic's post.

Haven't seen that yet, although I assume it was worst? Hopefully the mods act quickly, however they may not be on until tommorow (since weekends don't seem to have them around. I could always be wrong though however I haven't seen activity in the past during the weekend so.)

Edit: Nevermind, I see it. His tagging everyone's post with homophobic or childish tags.

Message 73 of 94 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Aug 6, 2012
THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS Smiley Sad
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 74 of 94 (185 Views)
Naughty Paw
20309 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

It's Eyecue. Ignore him.

Haven't seen that yet, although I assume it was worst? Hopefully the mods act quickly, however they may not be on until tommorow (since weekends don't seem to have them around. I could always be wrong though however I haven't seen activity in the past during the weekend so.)

Look at the tags on your own post as an example. Not to mention he said Tables "sucked d------ in the night."

Message 75 of 94 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Asraik wrote:

It's Eyecue. Ignore him.

Look at the tags on your own post as an example. Not to mention he said Tables "sucked d------ in the night."

Yeah I saw those, however I missed Toxic's, I just saw it. Mhm, it is childish like I said. Hopefully they IP ban them so they can't go on their main (since it is obviously an alt account.)

Message 76 of 94 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
he said Tables "sucked d------ in the night."

Tables is soooo perverted. Smiley Tongue

Message 77 of 94 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Aug 6, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

if you're so perverted then go suck on Da_Almighty_Guys's d!ck, I'm sure you two would make a happy pair
Message 78 of 94 (165 Views)
Naughty Paw
20309 posts

Aug 6, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

DAT MIND of hers. Smiley Tongue

*blush*

Eyecue probably has no idea how much he's failing at trolling us. Smiley Very Happy

Message 79 of 94 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 6, 2012

zuzuAvatarKorra wrote:
go suck on Da_Almighty_Guys's d!ck

I love it. Everyday. Everywhere. <3

Message 80 of 94 (155 Views)