Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: If UC3 multiplayer never existed

Aug 6, 2012

I would of completed/played a good amount of my old backlog of games. Mostly RPGs...

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 94 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

If there was no Uncharted 3 multiplayer, I probably would have finally finished Dead Space 2.

Seriously, I've had it since its release back in January 2011 and never got to finish it before Uncharted 3's release.

I know I'm close, but I swear to jesus I'll finish it before the third one comes out. I have to :smileymad:

Not to mention a plethora of other games I would've beaten if not for the addictive Uncharted 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 94 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 6, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

If there was no Uncharted 3 multiplayer, I probably would have finally finished Dead Space 2.

Seriously, I've had it since its release back in January 2011 and never got to finish it before Uncharted 3's release.

I know I'm close, but I swear to jesus I'll finish it before the third one comes out. I have to :smileymad:

Not to mention a plethora of other games I would've beaten if not for the addictive Uncharted 3.

And according to your tags, you also would've been able to help organize gollum's campaign for president.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 94 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

And according to your tags, you also would've been able to help organize gollum's campaign for president.

The ring is vice president :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 94 (71 Views)
0 Likes