I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: If...[opinion]

Sep 29, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:
I honestly don`t care about skins. Not even about WS Elena and Rika. We have got enough skins IMO.

Better yet. We could just replace some useless characters with WS Elena and Rika (probably Pinkerton too). Hint: The Power Ranger (Capture Trooper) and the Golden Abyss Villain (Guero).

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 61 of 65 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 29, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
We have got enough skins IMO.

No, we have enough useless skins.

Those desert agents, Talbot's agents and Salim's... "agents" are completely useless.

I'm sorry if you use/like them, but who the hell asked for them? I mean, really... we have been asking for the missing U2 skins since release and this is what ND give us?

Just look at U2 skins... all of them are normal, everyone likes them, everyone uses them, but there are skins in U3 that people only used when it came out... like the fat skins... who uses Fat Rameses, who has to smoke enough weed to use that skin? Seriously.... WHO USES THOSE USELESS SKINS GUYS, WHO? Smiley Indifferent

What?!?! Desert Agent 99 is the best. At least lose the regular agents. Probably the London Pub Thugs too.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 62 of 65 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
I honestly don`t care about skins. Not even about WS Elena and Rika. We have got enough skins IMO.

Better yet. We could just replace some useless characters with WS Elena and Rika (probably Pinkerton too). Hint: The Power Ranger (Capture Trooper) and the Golden Abyss Villain (Guero).

Guerro (correct spelling) isn't as useless as all the Rogue villain skins in the game. Guerro is a boss in Golden Abyss, and that he has a better character development than Talbot, Cutter, and Marlowe combined. As a side note, you can't just add Guerro without Dante and Marrisa.

Now, the rogue skins and Prakoso, they're just a bunch of no-name thugs. They might look cool (especially the suited agents), but I'm willing to let them go because they're useless. Let's also include the UC2 thugs as well in the exclusion (Vodnik, Sark, etc), because let's be honest. They're no-name thugs. There's no focus on them. They're just there for Nate to punch/shoot at during story mode or co-op.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 63 of 65 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Screw th skins, ND should be concentrating on completing this game.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 64 of 65 (96 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Screw th skins, ND should be concentrating on completing this game.

I wish they released the game AFTER the game is complete.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 65 of 65 (86 Views)