Highlighted
Jun 11 2011
By: PeteX19 Uncharted Territory 1848 posts

If you could create your own mode for UC3 what would it be?

12 replies 12 views Edited Jun 11, 2011

I'm hoping that custom games in UC3 will have a lot more options and variants to mess with.

The mode I would try and create would be designed to make everyone as equal as possible and have to rely on just their skill to win. Here's a list of variants I would choose.

Free for all game type

No boosters

No power weapons

Only weapons available are Pistol, AK47 and Fal.

No blindfire grenades

No customized weapons

All silent skins

No HUD

v1.04 health

No blindfire

No melee (excluding pulldowns and kickdowns)

If you could create your own mode for UC3 what would it be?

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 1 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Classic mode! (Bet you didn't see that one coming, lmao.)...

Jun 11, 2011

Classic mode! (Bet you didn't see that one coming, lmao.)

Just standard 5 vs. 5 Deathmatch with no kickbacks, Power Plays, and none of the "crazy" boosters (I wouldn't mind a select few of them being available, if only to keep the gameplay from getting too stagnant over time).

I'll probably think of something more creative later... But yeah, as of now, that's really my ideal playlist.

Message 2 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

1.04 health no boosters power-weapons at start of match,...

Jun 11, 2011

1.04 health

no boosters

power-weapons at start of match, but no power-weapon respawns

No custumization

No loadouts

Powerplays ONLY at really large leads (Ex: 35-12)

No Kickbacks

No silent skins

I would honestly fall in love with these settings.

Message 3 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

Going the complete opposite way I'm going to think up som...

Jun 11, 2011

Going the complete opposite way I'm going to think up some different playlists instead of the typical "classic" playlist that would make the game interesting.

Michael Myers elimination (One person is it, hunts down everyone until the last person, multiple rounds involved, you know, like what some people played in UC2).

Infection (Basically the infected person is a glowzor and when the person gets killed by the glowzor he/she respawns as glowzor the match is over when all players are infected or when time runs out, multiple rounds involved)

Glowzor king of the hill (King of the hill but inside that area is cursed, when players enter it they turn into glowzor so it will be tricky to tell who's an ally or and enemy, the opposite of that idea is everyone OUTSIDE that area is glowzor so you would have to get your team into that area to avoid friendly fire)

That's it so far but I can see why it would get complicated.

Message 4 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

if it cant be done for online, i just hope that the LAN f...

Jun 11, 2011
if it cant be done for online, i just hope that the LAN feature at least let us customize, the game to our liking!
Message 5 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Sniper Rifles Only hands down. I mean when it took 2 shot...

Jun 12, 2011

Sniper Rifles Only hands down. I mean when it took 2 shots to the body or 1 headshot to kill. That was the best...

But if you mean an original game mode, then some sort of stealth game mode.

One team has the usual weapons, but is limited in some way. This could mean slower movement, slower/less climbing options, or no HUD/minimap.

The other team could be the stealth team. They wouldn't have weapons, but would have other bonuses, such as faster climbing, faster running, no movement noise (footsteps and yelling when jumping), or special melee takedowns. These takedowns could include the ariel takedown from singleplayer, and maybe the cover takedowns from singleplayer.

I think this would be a fun mode to mess around with. It would help bring the stealth aspect from singleplayer over to multiplayer.

Message 6 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1390 posts

Well, "gun game" was one of my favorite modes i...

Jun 12, 2011

Well, "gun game" was one of my favorite modes in dun dun dunnn...CoD

It would be cool if they had that mode, of course with an Uncharted twist! :smileyhappy:

Here's a video

For those of you who don't know, here are the rules:

- Free for all.

- Everyone starts out with the same weapon.

- When you defeat another player, your weapon upgrades to a different one.

- The object of the game is to be the first player to go through all the weapons.

- If another player melee kills you, you can be set back to your previous weapon tier.

Uncharted Twist:

- At any point during the match, there is a treasure chest on the map that players will be scrambling to reach first! When a player opens this chest, he/she will receive a cash bonus and have their weapon tier upgraded, while every other players' weapon will receive a downgrade, setting them back a tier.

I think this could be pretty fun! :smileyhappy:

Will screaming at the television affect my team's chance of winning?
Message 7 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1189 posts

Infection mode: - 9 players are on the same team. They ha...

Jun 12, 2011

Infection mode:

- 9 players (or less, as long as theres more then one) are on the same team, they have no boosters and default stats. These are known as 'The Humans'.

- The last player is alone. Known as 'The Infected, he/she is set to a 'slippery naked guy' skin (or some other similar skin). He/she can only do melee attacks, is 50% faster then normal characters and as 100% more health (or something like that in terms of stats).

- The aim is for The Infected is to kill members of the other team, with each kill that players gets switched to an Infected and has to help in infecting the rest of The Humans.

- The Humans goal is to stay uninfected for as long as possible/till the end of the round, decided by count down.

Message 8 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Wait a second...

Jun 12, 2011

Just to be sure...  in the 1.04 damage level in U2 you had more health right? So it took more bullets to kill people? Do you guys really want that in U3?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 9 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

This thread is about what the user would create in custom...

Jun 12, 2011

stentryk wrote:

Just to be sure...  in the 1.04 damage level in U2 you had more health right? So it took more bullets to kill people? Do you guys really want that in U3?

This thread is about what the user would create in custom mode of UC3 not the actual UC3 multiplayer.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 10 of 13 (12 Views)
0 Likes