Highlighted
Dec 24 2012
By: CAB2014 Splicer 66 posts

Im just gonna put this out there so if u say it u know who it is

58 replies 475 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

really i dont reall care if u call me a tryhard cause my tactics is differnt from yours me be honest here rof i use it dont give a dam really if u comment i dont care agian so yeah plus if u care something wrong with u just bein honest any way yes i use al of those kick backs boosters except revenge it dosent help really i not gonna lie it dosent help to me if u dont give a dam what people say and u use what u wanna use ur a pro to me kal 7 ill have that as 1 loadout just in case of laggers and deadman glitch but mostly im gonna use any mods any guns and bosters any kickback any way how u guys doinRobot Very Happy 

Spoiler
i use what i want get over it

THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 1 of 59 (475 Views)
Survivor
2362 posts

Re: Im just gonna put this out there so if u say it u know who it is

Dec 24, 2012
Your a n00b.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 2 of 59 (465 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 24, 2012
my spelling failed but im being honest here recap i sue that stuff u hate except revenge because once again it doesn't help at all
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 3 of 59 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 24, 2012
lol that's what every 1 said so again idc

THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 4 of 59 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6769 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Can we get a better grammar mod patched into these forums? It would be pretty OP so I'm sure you'd use it but we'd actually want you to.

Anyways, you can use whatever you want. Don't be confused though and think you're a good player for having to use all the most powerful things though, and by taking advantage of all the most powerful things you're not only admitting you need all the help you can get but also ruining the game for others who just want to enjoy Uncharted 3 online and have fun without getting killed super fast by M9 w/ RoF every two seconds or kickback spammed.

M9 w/ RoF is the super jacked up, giant truck of Uncharted 3 weapons. Stop overcompensating. It's obvious to everyone.

Spoiler
Why do people keep using spoilers to say things that belong in their main posts? It doesn't make you seem clever.

Message 5 of 59 (450 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 24, 2012
and any way what gives the community the right call some 1 a noob any way u guys just cant stand the way some 1 plays u criticize them so they will form into the way u are so there not even unique any more to be honest what makes some 1 a noob has changed so much u shouldnt really care
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 6 of 59 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 24, 2012
skin why do u care im not forming into what u want me to be so get over it u dont rule any 1 so get over it none of us do
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 7 of 59 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 24, 2012
i don't care that im ruining the game for other people they can stop rageing and cope with it and get over it dteam has gotten worse since 1.13
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 8 of 59 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6769 posts

Dec 24, 2012

CAB2014 wrote:
and any way what gives the community the right call some 1 a noob any way u guys just cant stand the way some 1 plays u criticize them so they will form into the way u are so there not even unique any more to be honest what makes some 1 a noob has changed so much u shouldnt really care

It's not about making you conform. There are plenty of options that don't require trying to take advantage of every single most powerful thing you can all at once.

You get angry when someone calls you out for how you play, and when you realize that if you change to anything else you won't do as well because you've been relying on the strongest boosters, mods, kickbacks, etc. all at once and you don't know how you could survive otherwise. It's not that you are against these other options in the game, but you're afraid of how bad you might be if you end up using the same things as other people and then start getting beaten out. If you switched up your loadouts from what you've been using, and then did worse, you'd have no choice but to concede to yourself that it really wasn't you that was getting those kills but your kickbacks and M9 w/ RoF. Without them you aren't the player you thought you were, so you have to try and justify it to us in the hopes that someone will agree with you and help you confirm your delusion for you.

Otherwise, what would be the point in posting here if you really didn't care?

Message 9 of 59 (433 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 24, 2012
and i stop rage-in and coped with it easy as that and look at me now u all say the same old stuff anyways get something new cause ive heard it all
THE NINJA IN UNCHARTED
Message 10 of 59 (432 Views)
0 Likes