try with this FIX maybe that can help you

Let's Survive!
Message 11 of 16 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Re: Immense trouble syncing to ND/UC3 servers

Oct 4, 2013

This is probably going to be laughed at, but when you sign-in try entering in your psn password manually, that is take it off auto sign-in, do the opposite if you enter it manually.  I had this problem earlier this week, (after not playing UC3 since TLOU cam out) thought I'd have to change the DNS but this seemed to help. 

Good luck.

Message 12 of 16 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Oct 5, 2013
I have the same problem, just keep trying, it'll evenctually connect.
Message 13 of 16 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Ok I'm going to 1. Change the time using the internet browser on my ps3 2.Sign in manually and take it off auto sign-in (if I can remember my PSN p/w, I don't even use this nightshadowowl account at all except to post here 3. Delete the UC3 1.17 patch and reinstall (i've never used 'safe mode' before so i think ill skip that bit) 4.figure out how to change my DNS 5. If all else fails I'm just going to give up playing UC3 which I don't want to do Smiley Sad

@renatabls
Not for me. I foolishly waited almost an hour one time just waiting for it to try and sync (I was multi-tasking: I didn't want to stand around staring at the screen the whole time, especially for an hour, ugh). It didn't even move for most of that whole time, once agin it got stuck at the 'g' in 'syncing'. I'm starting to think it must be a patch problem, because I've experienced this same problem since last year, but then after I stopped playing for a few months, I had to update to a new patch and it worked again, hmm :/

Batman arkham city was more glitchy than bioshock infinite. Besides B:AC being older than BI, I still had more issues with it. However it's not the most glitchiest game I've ever played: that infamous title goes to AC3. But that's a whole different rant...I don't think my issues trying to play UC3 is a hardware issue (maybe it is? I don't know).
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 14 of 16 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Oct 7, 2013
It worked! I was able to play today...after waiting 45 minutes <_<

I was sick of waiting at the 'syncing level data' part so I was just bored and was comparing my trophiesto randomly selected people on my PSN list, when I saw that it got up to 'connecting'. I haven't played UC3 since April so when I of o main multiplayer home screen I immediately tried to invite one if my buddies. Then it got stuck on 'creating party', after I couple of minutes i gave up and quit the game which of course restarted my ps3. I tried again and got a buddy to invite me. It worked and I played two co-op games on crushing (which we didn't beat, since the random kept dying then left us).

I actually don't know what temporarily 'fixed' the issue but this is what I did today: 1. I vacuumed the ps3 vents 2. Deleted the 1.17 patch and reinstalled it 3. Changed the time via the Internet in settings 4. Deleted my info, unchecked 'save password' and manually re--entered my PSN info again

^ after all that, it still wouldn't sync and got stuck at the 'g' in 'syncing level data' as always. After waiting for almost 45 minutes I was literally 1 second away from logging out and turning off my ps3 when I was comparing trophies with people, then it wa connecting. I don't know how but it worked...for today at least.
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 15 of 16 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Oct 12, 2013

NightShadowOwl wrote:
It worked! I was able to play today...after waiting 45 minutes <_<

I knew it. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 16 (308 Views)
0 Likes