Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Improving Uncharted TV

Apr 18, 2013

On top of that, we should be able to play songs and music videos from our XMB on U3TV. I honestly don't care about The Last of Us or any of the spammed promos. It's Uncharted TV not TLOU TV. @TW, you're right. They should bring back the videos that go over 3 minutes. Sometimes I can't find a game for over 5 or 10 minutes and half of it is spent going through TLOU promos.

Bang Bang!

Message 11 of 20 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Lol, ikr? Then again I stopped liking anything in the whole UCTV :smileysad:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 12 of 20 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 18, 2013
All they show are montages against noobs and afk players. Basically people who dont seem to be that good.
Message 13 of 20 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Turned Uncharted TV very quickly in the summer beta, then proceeded to turn it off on launch day 1. Never turned it on once after that. I do occasionally check to see if something id interesting in the menu, but I hate that stupid box. I personally wouldn't mind moments from the single player games added into it. But community made stuff is alright, I guess. No offense but people really aren't that great at making videos I want to watch for more than 45 seconds. I rarely look at anything in the Uncharted community, and I've tried really hard.
Message 14 of 20 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
Turned Uncharted TV very quickly in the summer beta, then proceeded to turn it off on launch day 1. Never turned it on once after that. I do occasionally check to see if something id interesting in the menu, but I hate that stupid box. I personally wouldn't mind moments from the single player games added into it. But community made stuff is alright, I guess. No offense but people really aren't that great at making videos I want to watch for more than 45 seconds. I rarely look at anything in the Uncharted community, and I've tried really hard.

Would youl ike an Internet checker instead, so you know if the Whiteplug will come and take you?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 20 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Don't know how well a UMusic toggle will be, I like some of the music but some are just annoying. especially that womans ugly voice. I turned my music off purely because of that.
Message 16 of 20 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Apr 19, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Is this thread about the white plug or about Uncharted TV? :smileyindifferent:

Yes.

okay-meme.jpg

I like cats :3

Message 17 of 20 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 19, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
Don't know how well a UMusic toggle will be, I like some of the music but some are just annoying. especially that womans ugly voice. I turned my music off purely because of that.

Ikr. For some reason it sounds like Nepalese music to me...

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 20 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16340 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Haven't had it on since the release. The ridiculous volume disparity meant I couldn't pipe DTS thought my system at a normal volume and still hear uctv.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 19 of 20 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I personally don't care too much about Uncharted TV. It's mostly ads, taunt videos, and montages against bad players. Also, the same videos are replayed constantly. I do enjoy the strategic multiplayer videos. For example, I enjoyed the riot sheild video

Message 20 of 20 (126 Views)
0 Likes