Oct 17 2013
By: NFS-P-s-n- Lombax Warrior 111 posts

Insane KDR HOW?

25 replies 3362 views Edited Oct 17, 2013

Ok so I ran into a dude called, IHaveNoDeathsWTF, like a week ago,  cicked on his stats as we waited for game to start in lobby, realised he has 10 wins, 17 losses and 303 kills and 0 deaths (hence the name lol) . Smiley Surprised I assumed he must rage quit but looking and 10wins and 17 losses that can't be the case? as RQ gives a loss no matter how u do it  anyways... I thought meh and left it.... saw him a day or two ago again, he is now level 40 i think with the crushing star already, however keeps joining and leaving team objective, joined my game and left 3 times all in thespace of 5mins when searching or a game... he now has same wins but 100+ more losses, took a printscreen of it on my phone of the old stats how has he had 100+ losses since and no wins RQ? he didn't rq earlier with those stats as only had 15 losses... he went 15-0 against us in deathmatch, i checked his cinema he played legit and is really good at aiming, how does he not die? he never camped, RQ'd, or even corner shot. *_* the point im really trying to make is he initially had 303 kills and 0 deaths without with 10wins 17 losses 

Either he's really good or cheating? Which I doubt as he played fair and took a bit of damage i've seen him die in team objective by my tbolt so he's not cheating as team obj stats for count on kills 

how does he do it?

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 1 of 26 (3,362 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11887 posts

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 17, 2013
S/He's very good. They got it with pure skill.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 26 (2,034 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Yeah must be, Noticed watching the cinema they played it carefully aim was awesome, perfect grenades from soooo far, and the sniping quickscopes with tbolt were unbelievable lol might upload it to YT actually if their ok with it ill msg and ask.

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 3 of 26 (2,030 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Oct 17, 2013
Would you be able to spot a lag switch if you saw one? The perfect aim/grenades makes my mind go to that first. Besides that, the person probably camps a lot and uses cheap tactics to safely get a few kills without dying each game. And when he/she does die, they sign out.
Message 4 of 26 (2,011 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 17, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Would you be able to spot a lag switch if you saw one? The perfect aim/grenades makes my mind go to that first. Besides that, the person probably camps a lot and uses cheap tactics to safely get a few kills without dying each game. And when he/she does die, they sign out.

aim grenades don't show that you are using a lagswitch, a lot of people are quite good with it; way too many to say they're all using a lagswitch ... the longer you do it the better you'll get at it ... i laugh when i still see people arcing their grenades Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 26 (2,001 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Oct 17, 2013
^I kinda skimmed the OP to be honest. I just now noticed he said the guy doesn't camp. And aiming grenades/tap-a-nade/bank-n-boom are all pretty easy and really effective. But I've also seen a lot of switchers use grenades and snipers to try to make themselves less obvious.
Message 6 of 26 (1,997 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 17, 2013

I know how a lag switchers cinema would look, i've tried it myself on PS3 and xbox, I personally don't use it for uncharted 3 have done on a low ranked account previously just to try and it's reliant on being host always. I have a really high internet connection and 9/10 am usually host and could still do if I wanted but don't cheat.

This guy's cinema played smooth, there was no lag, if he lag switched the data would come through in bursts not consistently and he'd be teleporting etc he played fair, and as for perfect nades, I should have clarified, his threw perfectly positioned nades in mid air using l1 and l2 really far bank n booms was pretty sweet, I can tell it's not his or hers first account as their really good with aim and using weapons effectively etc... wierd thing was he has no mods/no boosters on lol.

Message 7 of 26 (1,994 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2411 posts

Oct 17, 2013
Is it the return of cj?
Creep
Message 8 of 26 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 17, 2013
If it's just low level, it's an alt of someone IF the person really is good, or aimbots. I mean, if you can have infinite health and ammo in UC3, you probaby can do aimbots.

A more realistic explanation is RQ + tactics. RQ gives free losses, there's that. Also, there are tactics that technically aren't camping but is kinda useless for the team. Patrolling low-traffic areas, PW large-area puppy-guarding so it's not obvious you're hoarding, escape plans, etc.

If you're good and you're an alt account, those tactics combined with experience would make you unstoppable, but not necessarily your team. I mean, you can lose with a perfect KDR, you know.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 26 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Oct 17, 2013
He has 75% accuracy with the tau! 273 Fired shots with it! This guy is incredible! 83% with the T-Bolt.
Message 10 of 26 (576 Views)
0 Likes