Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/17/2012
Offline
111 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 17, 2013

Haha lol, he is not an aimbotter like the other guy said, his aim is good though, not aimbot perfect as I looked slow mo and afew shots do miss, but 90%+ are consistent good, he's not doing the 'god mode' glitch, shown on YouTube as he has to reload etc.. and has limited ammo like the rest of us, he has died twice in a team objective match that i've met him in.

 

My initial point was he had 300 and something kills with 10 wins 17 losses at a point, recently he's had a ton of losses, but firstly he didn't still with that awesome KDR, I have a feeling he's legit and plays really safe, however he didn't camp one bit.

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 11 of 26 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/17/2012
Offline
111 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 17, 2013

Maybe, either way dudes a beast. xD Smiley Happy

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 12 of 26 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10203 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 17, 2013
My first paragraph isn't the TL;DR paragraph. The second and third paragraph would be what he's doing.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 26 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11241 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 18, 2013
He either found a new way to exploit the RQ system or camps with Cloaked all day everydayyyy.

...

Message 14 of 26 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 18, 2013

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

Ok so I ran into a dude called, IHaveNoDeathsWTF, like a week ago,  cicked on his stats as we waited for game to start in lobby, realised he has 10 wins, 17 losses and 303 kills and 0 deaths (hence the name lol) . Smiley Surprised I assumed he must rage quit but looking and 10wins and 17 losses that can't be the case? as RQ gives a loss no matter how u do it  anyways... I thought meh and left it.... saw him a day or two ago again, he is now level 40 i think with the crushing star already, however keeps joining and leaving team objective, joined my game and left 3 times all in thespace of 5mins when searching or a game... he now has same wins but 100+ more losses, took a printscreen of it on my phone of the old stats how has he had 100+ losses since and no wins RQ? he didn't rq earlier with those stats as only had 15 losses... he went 15-0 against us in deathmatch, i checked his cinema he played legit and is really good at aiming, how does he not die? he never camped, RQ'd, or even corner shot. *_* the point im really trying to make is he initially had 303 kills and 0 deaths without with 10wins 17 losses 

 

Either he's really good or cheating? Which I doubt as he played fair and took a bit of damage i've seen him die in team objective by my tbolt so he's not cheating as team obj stats for count on kills 

how does he do it?


I saw him about a week ago as well in the Lab (BMM #12?). He just camped and when I headshotted him he quickly ragequitted. He also uses aimbot or something like that. He isn't lagswitching or else he would freeze but instead he is extremely accurate and I believe it's as a result of an aimbot. After all, he could get impossible shots which even Tactician109 himself couldn't get.

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 26 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3544 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 18, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

Ok so I ran into a dude called, IHaveNoDeathsWTF, like a week ago,  cicked on his stats as we waited for game to start in lobby, realised he has 10 wins, 17 losses and 303 kills and 0 deaths (hence the name lol) . Smiley Surprised I assumed he must rage quit but looking and 10wins and 17 losses that can't be the case? as RQ gives a loss no matter how u do it  anyways... I thought meh and left it.... saw him a day or two ago again, he is now level 40 i think with the crushing star already, however keeps joining and leaving team objective, joined my game and left 3 times all in thespace of 5mins when searching or a game... he now has same wins but 100+ more losses, took a printscreen of it on my phone of the old stats how has he had 100+ losses since and no wins RQ? he didn't rq earlier with those stats as only had 15 losses... he went 15-0 against us in deathmatch, i checked his cinema he played legit and is really good at aiming, how does he not die? he never camped, RQ'd, or even corner shot. *_* the point im really trying to make is he initially had 303 kills and 0 deaths without with 10wins 17 losses 

 

Either he's really good or cheating? Which I doubt as he played fair and took a bit of damage i've seen him die in team objective by my tbolt so he's not cheating as team obj stats for count on kills 

how does he do it?


I saw him about a week ago as well in the Lab (BMM #12?). He just camped and when I headshotted him he quickly ragequitted. He also uses aimbot or something like that. He isn't lagswitching or else he would freeze but instead he is extremely accurate and I believe it's as a result of an aimbot. After all, he could get impossible shots which even Tactician109 himself couldn't get.


Off topic stuffs:

2) If the past tense of "shoot" is shot, surely it must be "headshot"? 

2) If the past tense of "quit" is "quit", surely it must be "ragequit"?
2) I propose that the past tense of "shot" be changed to "shat", and "quit" to "quat"

Spoiler
rofl now

2) Lucktician009 is a b00n lol (kidding) & is a girl, so it is "herself".
2)

2)

2)

2)

2)

2)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))<L<SLGRSUGHHWRuGHWRUOGTH ♥

Do you feel me?

Message 16 of 26 (303 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/29/2013
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 18, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

Ok so I ran into a dude called, IHaveNoDeathsWTF, like a week ago,  cicked on his stats as we waited for game to start in lobby, realised he has 10 wins, 17 losses and 303 kills and 0 deaths (hence the name lol) . Smiley Surprised I assumed he must rage quit but looking and 10wins and 17 losses that can't be the case? as RQ gives a loss no matter how u do it  anyways... I thought meh and left it.... saw him a day or two ago again, he is now level 40 i think with the crushing star already, however keeps joining and leaving team objective, joined my game and left 3 times all in thespace of 5mins when searching or a game... he now has same wins but 100+ more losses, took a printscreen of it on my phone of the old stats how has he had 100+ losses since and no wins RQ? he didn't rq earlier with those stats as only had 15 losses... he went 15-0 against us in deathmatch, i checked his cinema he played legit and is really good at aiming, how does he not die? he never camped, RQ'd, or even corner shot. *_* the point im really trying to make is he initially had 303 kills and 0 deaths without with 10wins 17 losses 

 

Either he's really good or cheating? Which I doubt as he played fair and took a bit of damage i've seen him die in team objective by my tbolt so he's not cheating as team obj stats for count on kills 

how does he do it?


I saw him about a week ago as well in the Lab (BMM #12?). He just camped and when I headshotted him he quickly ragequitted. He also uses aimbot or something like that. He isn't lagswitching or else he would freeze but instead he is extremely accurate and I believe it's as a result of an aimbot. After all, he could get impossible shots which even Tactician109 himself couldn't get.


Off topic stuffs:

2) If the past tense of "shoot" is shot, surely it must be "headshot"? 

2) If the past tense of "quit" is "quit", surely it must be "ragequit"?
2) I propose that the past tense of "shot" be changed to "shat", and "quit" to "quat"

Spoiler
rofl now

2) Lucktician009 is a b00n lol (kidding) & is a girl, so it is "herself".
2)

2)

2)

2)

2)

2)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))<L<SLGRSUGHHWRuGHWRUOGTH ♥


Huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 17 of 26 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10203 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 18, 2013
Off topic whatever the hell:
"Headshot" is not a verb. It's a noun. "Headshot" as past tense is just as valid as "headshotted". The correct one for all the grammar Nazis out there is "shot in the head". I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything. Pointing it out.

Correct, "ragequit" is past tense of "ragequit".


Also I'd like to point out for any future instances that correcting someone's spelling isn't "being a grammar Nazi". Spelling errors aren't necessarily grammar errors. That's why we have a separate entity called "Spelling Police".
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 18 of 26 (291 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3544 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Off topic whatever the hell:
"Headshot" is not a verb. It's a noun. "Headshot" as past tense is just as valid as "headshotted". The correct one for all the grammar Nazis out there is "shot in the head". I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything. Pointing it out.

Correct, "ragequit" is past tense of "ragequit".


Also I'd like to point out for any future instances that correcting someone's spelling isn't "being a grammar Nazi". Spelling errors aren't necessarily grammar errors. That's why we have a separate entity called "Spelling Police".

A very good point.

Do you feel me?

Message 19 of 26 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3713 posts
 

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

Oct 20, 2013
XBM sign out whenever a death occurs. End of story.
Message 20 of 26 (236 Views)