Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Insane KDR HOW?

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

Ok so I ran into a dude called, IHaveNoDeathsWTF, like a week ago,  cicked on his stats as we waited for game to start in lobby, realised he has 10 wins, 17 losses and 303 kills and 0 deaths (hence the name lol) . :smileysurprised: I assumed he must rage quit but looking and 10wins and 17 losses that can't be the case? as RQ gives a loss no matter how u do it  anyways... I thought meh and left it.... saw him a day or two ago again, he is now level 40 i think with the crushing star already, however keeps joining and leaving team objective, joined my game and left 3 times all in thespace of 5mins when searching or a game... he now has same wins but 100+ more losses, took a printscreen of it on my phone of the old stats how has he had 100+ losses since and no wins RQ? he didn't rq earlier with those stats as only had 15 losses... he went 15-0 against us in deathmatch, i checked his cinema he played legit and is really good at aiming, how does he not die? he never camped, RQ'd, or even corner shot. *_* the point im really trying to make is he initially had 303 kills and 0 deaths without with 10wins 17 losses 

Either he's really good or cheating? Which I doubt as he played fair and took a bit of damage i've seen him die in team objective by my tbolt so he's not cheating as team obj stats for count on kills 

how does he do it?

I saw him about a week ago as well in the Lab (BMM #12?). He just camped and when I headshotted him he quickly ragequitted. He also uses aimbot or something like that. He isn't lagswitching or else he would freeze but instead he is extremely accurate and I believe it's as a result of an aimbot. After all, he could get impossible shots which even Tactician109 himself couldn't get.

Off topic stuffs:

2) If the past tense of "shoot" is shot, surely it must be "headshot"? 

2) If the past tense of "quit" is "quit", surely it must be "ragequit"?
2) I propose that the past tense of "shot" be changed to "shat", and "quit" to "quat"

Spoiler
rofl now

2) Lucktician009 is a b00n lol (kidding) & is a girl, so it is "herself".
2)

2)

2)

2)

2)

2)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))<L<SLGRSUGHHWRuGHWRUOGTH ♥

Say, 'He just camped and when I headshotted him he quickly ragequitted' out loud. Then say it the way that YOU think is correct. Which one sounds more normal? Besides, I'm pretty sure that headshot, let alone ragequit, isn't in the dictionary so technically there's no actual correct spelling for those words let alone other words that branch off of them.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9805 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Is it because they're both nouns to begin with? "Ragequit" can have the same tense form as "quit". Hell, "ragequit" is an accepted past tense of "ragequit" because "quitted" sounds wrong.

Saying "headshotted" or "ragequitted" isn't also normal-sounding. It's probably normal to most because people normally just put "-ed" as past tense of made-up words.

"He just camped and when I shot him in the head, he quit in a fit of rage." Sounds about right.

Slang term:
He just camped and when I popped his head, he ragequit.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Is it because they're both nouns to begin with? "Ragequit" can have the same tense form as "quit". Hell, "ragequit" is an accepted past tense of "ragequit" because "quitted" sounds wrong.

Saying "headshotted" or "ragequitted" isn't also normal-sounding. It's probably normal to most because people normally just put "-ed" as past tense of made-up words.

"He just camped and when I shot him in the head, he quit in a fit of rage." Sounds about right.

Slang term:
He just camped and when I popped his head, he ragequit.

Yeah, I care about spelling so people understand me. Besides, I really suck at THAT part of English when it comes to the nouns and all. I can spell, I can do persuasive writing, I'm fine with grammar and punctuation but that's just about it.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12983 posts

Oct 20, 2013

If someone has zero deaths doesn't that mean he doesn't have a KDR?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (150 Views)
Survivor
2186 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

If someone has zero deaths doesn't that mean he doesn't have a KDR?

yes ... or it is an infinte K/D

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9805 posts

Oct 21, 2013
English isn't my first language so I had to learn a lot about it.

On-topic:
So... Are we praising this guy or something? I'm not praising **bleep**. I respect everyone, but I'm not bowing down to someone who most probably is a crappy team player.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (136 Views)
0 Likes