Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: Is 0.71 a bad KDR?

Aug 17, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Correction: you need at least 2+ KDR to get into top FN clans. 3+ KDR should be safe.

I'm not kidding. People *say* KDR doesn't matter, but it conditionally does. I mean, if you're not looking for a clan or anything it's fine.

Then I would rather make my own and teach does dumb weakminded kids a lesson. What happened to the whole try out before joining clan? K/D means nothing as I stated previously. Communication in clans is the half of your skill. To bad clans don't make smart pointed strategies and only talk often in clan matches (or atleast it seems to me).

Just wait till I'll start my own clan, I will show them, show them all.

haha! Don't forget to add me Smiley LOL
Not kidding -_-
Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 57 (453 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Correction: you need at least 2+ KDR to get into top FN clans. 3+ KDR should be safe.

I'm not kidding. People *say* KDR doesn't matter, but it conditionally does. I mean, if you're not looking for a clan or anything it's fine.

Heh I could be in one then.

But I'd  rather play with someone who has a 0,71 KDR...

I know they wont play like total farmers.

Anyone who has similar KDR to me actually farms spawns, I've seen it over and over. I actually don't do that and I'd rather not play with people like that.

So.. I'd rather the lower KDR player for a more fun match, in this game the lower the KDR the more fair the player is.

Yeah! That's right! Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 57 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I agree with you, but it's wrong of clans to do so. I played Uncharted 2 since it's beta so I obviously were better than most people when Uncharted 3 came out. That's why I've always had a 2+ kdr. It was 2.34 before the leaderboards went offline. But I never tried hard for my kdr. I never put on the best kickbacks and boosters to boost my kdr, I always played with the things I enjoyed most.

And that's why I am probably better than someone with a 3+ kdr that went full tryhard, never took risk, never sacrificed himself for his team, always played with the most overpowered boosters and kickbacks(Quickboom before the nerf), signed out to dodge parties and quited games to prevent his stats from being counted. That sounds a little extreme but a lot of 3+ kdrs were achieved that way. When they actually went in clan battles they did awful because they couldn't do the same there.

Are there still many FN clans active? I haven't played much FN though, I didn't like it either. Winning is 1 thing but proving you won is a pain. Leagues like FN only work when they are build in-game.

I consider a 1.00 kd average since you get as many kills as deaths.

Message 23 of 57 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Aug 17, 2013

0.71 is better than I originally started (at 0.67) LOL

When I hit around 2000 kills, I just hit above 1.00 and now I have close to a 3.50 xDDD

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 24 of 57 (433 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 17, 2013

i was always a 1  ratio now im 1.35 thats ok1.45 in team kills 1.35 in lab and team kills

Message 25 of 57 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Generally, when you look at someones stats and you see that theyre negative you usually just assume they suck. But stats are just numbers i know people with 5 kd's and they would lose a 1v1 to most people because all they do is party up and back out of a lobby unless they find level 1 splitscreeners. My kd is a 2 , which isnt bad but in reality im better than people with higher kds and im sure there are people that have worse a worse kd than mine yet they are better than me. I still get judged unfairly because of my stats, an example of this is when doing 4v4 customs and theres 9 people in party it always seems to be that gets kicked Smiley Wink maybe its because everybody else in the party has like a 4+ kd.

But to answer your question a 0.7 kd is neither good nor bad its just a number.
Message 26 of 57 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Aug 18, 2013

My KDR is around 14000-11000, but i don't care...  Do I enjoy the game? Yes. Yes i do. That's all that counts really. Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 57 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Aug 18, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Then I would rather make my own and teach does dumb weakminded kids a lesson. What happened to the whole try out before joining clan? K/D means nothing as I stated previously. Communication in clans is the half of your skill. To bad clans don't make smart pointed strategies and only talk often in clan matches (or atleast it seems to me).

Just wait till I'll start my own clan, I will show them, show them all.

haha! Don't forget to add me Smiley LOL
Not kidding -_-
Smiley LOL

Yeah. I agree. K/D doesn't mean nothing to me, if it was my clan. The only thing that really matters is the respect and relationships with the other members of my clan. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 57 (385 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah! That's right man...
Message 29 of 57 (383 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Aug 18, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:
Yeah! That's right man...

Yeah, alot of clans forget teamwork. Do you wan't to play Uc3 now?

Message 30 of 57 (380 Views)
0 Likes