Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Is There ANY Multiplayer Games Without Problems?

Mar 15, 2013
Littlebigplanet, Littlebigplanet 2, Saints Row 2, Burnout Paradise, Midnight club LA :smileywink:

Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2 :smileywink:

I can name a lot more, but I have a feeling you meant online multiplayer and more of the shooter genre :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 21 of 29 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

Mar 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

So, I did what I shouldn't have done and played CMP. Man, sometimes, and I use that term lightly, I have decent games with very little issues, but then there are others where you can't help but rage quit.

I wont bore you with the usual details, you know what's broken in this game.

I was wondering, U2 also had unaddressed issues, and wanted to know if all Mulitplayers are like this? U2 and U3 are the only Multiplayer games I've played. I choose these games as they have simple gamely mechanics. However the glitches, bugs and the unaddressed issues peeve me off.

Will we EVER see a game that is balanced and is based on skill and not stupid things blindfire punch, shotgun killfests, power plays that ruins everything, and isn't such a ragefest?

I very much doubt that TLOU CMP will be any better than U2 and U3 CMP, I think it will contain bugs, made for noobs and be totally unbalanced. I haven't really seen ND learn any lessons with all 17 patches, if anything they effed up 6 things by trying to fix 1 thing.

All my good PSN friends have moved on and I see them playing other games, and I feel ashamed if not embarrassed to ask them to come and play some U3 with me. 

All I can say is, I'm not really "hopeful" about TLOU as I was with U3, I had high hopes, as the transition from DF to AT was mind blowing.

Blood Stone is the best balanced third person game I've played. All the weapons minus the power weapon pick ups have virtually the same damage apart from the sniper... Which isn't an issue because aiming it is impossible.

Blindfire has no lock on effect you will lose if you try it.

A melee kill is hard to do, but gives you a focus kill which is a one shot kill. Melee is broken, so is focus kill. so.. haha. It's balanced since either one hardly ever work unless your host.

Only issue is today it has some lag gremlins. not as bad as Uncharted in terms of lag though and I know for sure it has a lot less numbers than U3. Thus proving how awful ND's netcode is.

Message 22 of 29 (189 Views)
Sackboy
451 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Fat Princess. Go play it and have alot of fun.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 23 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Mar 15, 2013

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

U2 and U3 are the only Multiplayer games I've played.

LMAO.

...:smileyindifferent: No seriously, you have to be kidding.

why should he be kidding? I don't like multiplayer usually at all, I hate shooters, Uncharted is not a shooter to me, it's an action/adventure, and the reason I play it is because it is about traversal and simple but skillful mechanics (describing Uncharted 2 pre-1.05 here), the reason I don't like Uncharted 3 is because the traversal is **bleep**ed up and the game isn't about simple but skillfull mechanics anymore, but I still play it (not now because my ps3 is broken thanks to UC3's frequent freezing...) because I don't have any alternative...

the only other multiplayer I like is LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, which brings me on-topic, those games are perfect, seriously, I don't have a single problem with them, it's the community I hate though, with the constantly making crappy levels or copying others' levels when they can, or making sticker-rooms/costume-rooms/hubs instead of levels, but that's not something Media Molecule can do anything about, it's probably not the type of multiplayer you guys like, but it's my favorite :smileyhappy:

Message 24 of 29 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3569 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Dat game is/was fun. Haven't played it in a loooong time though.

Message 25 of 29 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Next-gen competitive MP games are all problematic.

Most if not all non-competitive (or mock-competitive eg Burnout free roam) is okay.

Mock-competitive means that you stage your own fight, like in all free roam games.

Speaking of which, does Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box come with all cars? If not, is there a Brunout: Paradise game that does? I want to drive the General Lee and pull off stunts so amazing, you go "So that's why your username is that! Figures."
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 26 of 29 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Mar 15, 2013
http://www.playstationallstars.com/

Sure, there are some problems in the game, but I had way more fun with this game along with friends and pros than in Uncharted. There was actually a "huge" patch coming up on Tuesday that can fix most of the issues, but I don't know what issues though. It's a fun party game.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 27 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Dat game is/was fun. Haven't played it in a loooong time though.

Really hope a 2nd ones coming out for ps4 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 28 of 29 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Also GOWA is wonderful

Not to many issues so far, just a few weapon and magic imbalances
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 29 of 29 (131 Views)
0 Likes