Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Is There ANY Multiplayer Games Without Problems?

Mar 14, 2013
You complain so much and trash ND for making this game but your still playing.
Message 11 of 29 (291 Views)
PlayStation MVP
19138 posts

Mar 14, 2013
There is no such thing as a perfect game, or a bug without bugs for that matter. Things can easily be overseen by creators, which will require fixes.

If there is EVER a "perfect" MP without bugs (which won't ever happen, since people aren't perfect), then you tell me right away. :smileywink:
Message 12 of 29 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3673 posts

Mar 14, 2013
They ALL have lag, weapon balancing, framerate, glitch etc. problems. You just gotta find a game that first, is FUN to play. And second, you can tolerate it's problems. For me those games are Uncharted 2 & 3 and Crysis 3. I would say CoD but the community is crap and they get stale.
Message 13 of 29 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 14, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

you mean track record of great series with Crash and Jak and now Uncharted? Yea judging by that...i honestly am looking forward to TLOU

I'm on about the Mulitplayer. DF and AT story/campaign was sublime and I am sure TLOU story is bound to be brilliant

Message 14 of 29 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 14, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
You complain so much and trash ND for making this game but your still playing.

Am I meant to brown nose them? As a customer I'm entitled to let them know where they messed up on and giving feedback on how they had 17 patches to fix the game but didn't deliver. Your statement doesn't make any sense. It's like me saying, if you don't like this thread, don't read/reply to it. 

Message 15 of 29 (269 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
There is no such thing as a perfect game, or a bug without bugs for that matter. Things can easily be overseen by creators, which will require fixes.

If there is EVER a "perfect" MP without bugs (which won't ever happen, since people aren't perfect), then you tell me right away. :smileywink:

I was hoping someone would answer that for me :smileywink:

I think it's safe to say, there'll never be a "balanced" new gen game, like someone (I think stuntdouble) mentioned earlier, the older games were more balanced as they had less things or something. 

The newer ones have all sorts of guns, mods, boosters, perks etc which doesn't help the balance. Most would agree U3 MP was designed for everyone and based more on luck

Message 16 of 29 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Well, Battlefield 3 is pretty darn close xD

Yes, all games have problems, but the problems are MUCH less numerous and they're generally minor as compared to Uncharted.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 17 of 29 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I think the sentence came out came wrong. What I'm trying to say is that I feel like your criticizing the game to the point where it's as if you dislike it. I think your exaggerating a bit because ND had to do something right in order for us to be here right now both as players of U3. So their multiplayer history isn't as bad as you make it sound. I didn't say you couldn't complain though.
Message 18 of 29 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 15, 2013

It really is getting sickening seeing all these people bash UC MP soooo much. Despite the fact that it is still lively 2 1/2 years later, and its preceding MP is also still very active and is even much older... I agree both have different kinds of problems, but problems existing in this MP is nothing new in many other Multiplayer games whether all the problems or some of them, these problems are nothing new in other MP games in general.

The game is still playable, and although a lot of people on this forum bash it, they still play it too, and there's no shortage of players either, sound like a train wreck multiplayer to you?

I mean the point of this thread is literally are there any perfect multiplayer games out there? The answer was said by everyone on here, NO there isn't.

photo Sniper.png
Message 19 of 29 (203 Views)
Survivor
2304 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

U2 and U3 are the only Multiplayer games I've played.

LMAO.

...:smileyindifferent: No seriously, you have to be kidding.

watchdogs
Message 20 of 29 (198 Views)
0 Likes