Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 9, 2013

This is vague question. "Best" is opinionated. Therfore you wouldn't get one definitive answer but a majority answer based on the current people in the forums. One would say this game, one would say another, etc etc.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 57 (444 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 9, 2013

Uncharted didn't even have a multiplayer.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 12 of 57 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Uncharted didn't even have a multiplayer.

Well technically it's multiplayer if you had one guy beside you shouting "CLIMB THERE CLIMB TH- NO GODDAMN IT YOU MISSED OH MY GOD YOU SUCK"

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 57 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

May 9, 2013
The Uncharted franchise, i'd say yes, for me anyways, it's the only 'sony exclusive' game i play online.
Message 14 of 57 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

May 9, 2013

Uncharted Uncharted and PS All Stars are the only 2 games I play online TLoU may be the third if I like it at first impression Smiley Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 57 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

in terms of exclusive titles to the ps3, i would say that uncharted 2 or uncharted 3 might have been the most populated at its peak and IMO killzone 2 has the best multiplayer of any game so far but it was definitely not as populated as uncharted has been, since it's a pretty difficult game to get into with a lot of other popular games like, uncharted and cod, being so much easier to play and adapt quickly to, so quite a bit of people left early on

so it's a matter of what your question is really asking. what game was / is the most populated? (people continue to play it, numbers are diminishing at a slow rate or actually rising, etc...) (probably uncharted 2 at it's peak) .... what is the most balanced multiplayer experience? (being weapon balancing, spawn balancing, etc...) (which would be killzone 2 for sure) .... what multiplayer has the best overall gaming experience? (you really can't get an answer for this question, since it could be different for each gamer) 

for me my top 3 favourite or most memorable multiplayer experiences have come from (in order from 1st to 3rd): Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and Uncharted 3

Message 16 of 57 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

May 9, 2013

Wow 5 different people have said Killzone 2....nice. Although I have never played KZ online the stories of the first 3 are very good

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 57 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

May 9, 2013

This is from a guy who hates FPS by the way

Sleep Matt signature
Message 18 of 57 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

As for Sony's best.. Well.. They don't have that many games that support MP. most of the MP games are third party development teams and actually better games.

o.O

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that have good MP: Killzone 2 & 3, Resistance 2 (not sure if #3 was any good online, i didn't play that much of it), uncharted 2 & 3, LBP & LBP2

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that don't have good MP: none come to mind, gow ascension could be here, i have no clue if that MP is considered good or bad Smiley Frustrated

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that have good MP: Battlefiled 3 (i hear)

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that don't have good MP: cod (all of them), tomb raider, assassin's creed, far cry 2 (not including map editing system)...

i think you might be mistaken....

btw i didn't put portal 2 in there because it's not really an "MP" and it's not really an exclusive

Message 19 of 57 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 9, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

This is from a guy who hates FPS by the way

lol do you hate them because you've only played something like COD before you played killzone, and you were basing all FPS on that game? or do you just prefer to have the TPS camera angle?

Message 20 of 57 (392 Views)
0 Likes