Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 9, 2013
Portal 2 is a good non-exclusive. Just because it's 2P co-op only doesn't mean "it's not 'MP'".

Same goes for L4D. Monaco. DayZ (I hate that game, but assuming you got into the server first, great game).
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 57 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 9, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

As for Sony's best.. Well.. They don't have that many games that support MP. most of the MP games are third party development teams and actually better games.

o.O

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that have good MP: Killzone 2 & 3, Resistance 2 (not sure if #3 was any good online, i didn't play that much of it), uncharted 2 & 3, LBP & LBP2

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that don't have good MP: none come to mind, gow ascension could be here, i have no clue if that MP is considered good or bad Smiley Frustrated

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that have good MP: Battlefiled 3 (i hear)

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that don't have good MP: cod (all of them), tomb raider, assassin's creed, far cry 2 (not including map editing system)...

i think you might be mistaken....

btw i didn't put portal 2 in there because it's not really an "MP" and it's not really an exclusive

Resistance 3 MP is quite good they lowered the player count from 60 to 32 it's one of the most balanced MP i've played.

GOW: Ascension MP is actually good, very well done.

Message 22 of 57 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Portal 2 is a good non-exclusive. Just because it's 2P co-op only doesn't mean "it's not 'MP'".

Same goes for L4D. Monaco. DayZ (I hate that game, but assuming you got into the server first, great game).

he stunt, didn't knew you were a fan of portal 2 coop, do you mind playing through it again (I have completed it once short after it released), also if I am not mistaken there is some free coop dlc I haven't played yet, and I need some trophies left I couldn't figure out how to do (I don't look up solutions on the internet, I hope you don't do that either Smiley Wink ), but perhaps we can try to get some together if you're up for it Smiley Happy

on-topic: LBP2 is the best multiplayer the PS3 (and every other platform) in excistance, it's that great! Smiley Happy however, if you're not into that kind of thing I guess Uncharted 2 is the best, and if you are not into action/adventures but only likes shooting stuff then I guess Killzone 2, haven't played that one, but I hear it's good, I just don't like FPS's myself...

Message 23 of 57 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

he stunt, didn't knew you were a fan of portal 2 coop, do you mind playing through it again (I have completed it once short after it released), also if I am not mistaken there is some free coop dlc I haven't played yet, and I need some trophies left I couldn't figure out how to do (I don't look up solutions on the internet, I hope you don't do that either Smiley Wink ), but perhaps we can try to get some together if you're up for it Smiley Happy

on-topic: LBP2 is the best multiplayer the PS3 (and every other platform) in excistance, it's that great! Smiley Happy however, if you're not into that kind of thing I guess Uncharted 2 is the best, and if you are not into action/adventures but only likes shooting stuff then I guess Killzone 2, haven't played that one, but I hear it's good, I just don't like FPS's myself...

I'm actually still downloading it for my PS3 Smiley Sad

I only played a little of it when a friend asked me to help him on Portal 2 (singleplayer).

I'm a man of science, Matt. Also I'm a man of anything that means that I don't have to get up to urinate in the bathroom. I can just lie down and pee from my bed! Awesome.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 57 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

May 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I'm actually still downloading it for my PS3 Smiley Sad

I only played a little of it when a friend asked me to help him on Portal 2 (singleplayer).

I'm a man of science, Matt. Also I'm a man of anything that means that I don't have to get up to urinate in the bathroom. I can just lie down and pee from my bed! Awesome.

confusing reply, stunt Smiley Tongue

let me put the question simplier: do you want to play some portal 2 coop again? Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 57 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013
My answer: I can't, because I'm still downloading it.

Explanation for other two stuff:
1. I only played Portal 2 once, for ten minutes.
2. Portals. I love portals.
Message 26 of 57 (308 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

May 9, 2013
Right now it could be Soul Sacrifice on PSvita.

Uncharted 3 best? HA No
Uncharted 2? Yes it had it's good days
Monster Hunter Freedom unite? best on PSP in my opinion
Demon's Souls? Still best Online RPG action game.
I'm sure there others that I haven't tried yet.
Message 27 of 57 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013
IDK. I hate RPG games and I never got into Monster Hunter. Hell, I'm not even gonna say UC is thr best mp I've had because even Roblox (kid's game) does better.

But if I'm asked to pick among Sony games, idk. Whatever's recent that either falls on fighting, adventure or action. Shooters are okay but I don't like a shooter-centric game.
Message 28 of 57 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

May 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

oh, you have it digital, I only buy games on disc, I don't like digital games at all...

Message 29 of 57 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 10, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

oh, you have it digital, I only buy games on disc, I don't like digital games at all...

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I had 50$ from a PSN card and besides Portal 2 and Retro City Rampage, all of them are Uncharted 3 stuff that I haven't used.

Message 30 of 57 (272 Views)
0 Likes