Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
IDK. I hate RPG games and I never got into Monster Hunter. Hell, I'm not even gonna say UC is thr best mp I've had because even Roblox (kid's game) does better.



What RPG games you hate?   Theres a few I actually enjoyed alot.  

 

Though I do agree with you on some ...  *cough* Final Fantasy

Message 31 of 57 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 11, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
IDK. I hate RPG games and I never got into Monster Hunter. Hell, I'm not even gonna say UC is thr best mp I've had because even Roblox (kid's game) does better.



What RPG games you hate?   Theres a few I actually enjoyed alot.  

 

Though I do agree with you on some ...  *cough* Final Fantasy


With the exception of FF13 & it's offsprings... Final Fantasy games have all been amazing for the most part.

Message 32 of 57 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013
I just don't like turn-based RPG or star-craft like RPG. I wanna be IN on the action, you know?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 57 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3647 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I just don't like turn-based RPG or star-craft like RPG. I wanna be IN on the action, you know?

I may be mistaken but isn't starcraft an RTS? because that's when you don't really control directly one character, but in an RPG you can directly control a character, but in a turn-based RPG like you said you don't have much control, I don't like such games either, but not because I'm action-orientated like you say you are, but because I miss a feeling of immersiveness if I don't control a character directly, anyway, action/adventure, puzzle or platformer genre all the way (Uncharted, Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Portal 2, inFAMOUS, Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank, etc.) Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 57 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013

Uncharted 2 before 1.05 came.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 35 of 57 (292 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013
@Matt Dunno. I just call all games I hate as RPG. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 57 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3647 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Matt Dunno. I just call all games I hate as RPG. Smiley Happy

if I did that, I would make myself sound pretty stupid, calling FPS's RPG's for instance xD

Message 37 of 57 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Matt Dunno. I just call all games I hate as RPG. Smiley Happy

if I did that, I would make myself sound pretty stupid, calling FPS's RPG's for instance xD


Yes, but I don't hate Call of Duty as much as I hate the games I hate.

 

And it just so happens that all games I hate call themselves RPGs. Very convenient. Smiley Very Happy **bleep** starcraft.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 38 of 57 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
2248 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013

Warhawk makes Uncharted look like Pooh. Here is hoping they do it right on PS4 because I lost all hope for Uncharted.

Message 39 of 57 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

May 12, 2013
As long as I do ACTUAL TREASURE HUNTING I'm cool with it.

Also HC mode.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 57 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes