Splicer
57 posts

Re: Is Uncharted sony's best multiplayer game?

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

As for Sony's best.. Well.. They don't have that many games that support MP. most of the MP games are third party development teams and actually better games.

o.O

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that have good MP: Killzone 2 & 3, Resistance 2 (not sure if #3 was any good online, i didn't play that much of it), uncharted 2 & 3, LBP & LBP2

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that don't have good MP: none come to mind, gow ascension could be here, i have no clue if that MP is considered good or bad Smiley Frustrated

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that have good MP: Battlefiled 3 (i hear)

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that don't have good MP: cod (all of them), tomb raider, assassin's creed, far cry 2 (not including map editing system)...

i think you might be mistaken....

btw i didn't put portal 2 in there because it's not really an "MP" and it's not really an exclusive

inFAMOUS 2 

**bleep** why is this series so unpopular.

All user names
REDXJeenKs3000
kayjay22
AceSlayer21
Message 41 of 57 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 14, 2013

Fierce_Deity-- wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

As for Sony's best.. Well.. They don't have that many games that support MP. most of the MP games are third party development teams and actually better games.

o.O

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that have good MP: Killzone 2 & 3, Resistance 2 (not sure if #3 was any good online, i didn't play that much of it), uncharted 2 & 3, LBP & LBP2

AAA ps3 exclusive titles that don't have good MP: none come to mind, gow ascension could be here, i have no clue if that MP is considered good or bad Smiley Frustrated

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that have good MP: Battlefiled 3 (i hear)

AAA ps3 non-exclusive titles that don't have good MP: cod (all of them), tomb raider, assassin's creed, far cry 2 (not including map editing system)...

i think you might be mistaken....

btw i didn't put portal 2 in there because it's not really an "MP" and it's not really an exclusive

inFAMOUS 2 

**bleep** why is this series so unpopular.

oh ya i forgot about that, and it did have a decent MP, sorry about that Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 57 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

May 14, 2013

I truly do believe that MAG is the best Sony multiplayer game.

R.I.P POGO
Message 43 of 57 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

May 14, 2013
Infamous 2 had MP? Besides the mission creation stuff, right? I traded in my copy sometime before that vampire DLC came out (bad idea, I know, even if I did both sides)
Message 44 of 57 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 14, 2013

Lazyboy256 wrote:
Infamous 2 had MP? Besides the mission creation stuff, right? I traded in my copy sometime before that vampire DLC came out (bad idea, I know, even if I did both sides)

ya it was just the map / level edting system (that was pretty good) but it really wasn't PvP, that's probably why i didn't think about it / include it in my earlier post

Message 45 of 57 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 24, 2013
Not even remotely close. Play Starhawk, that game is massively underrated, and one of the greatest multiplayer games of all time.
Message 46 of 57 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 24, 2013
Plus, uncharted's not known for MP. It's the story that makes people buy it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 47 of 57 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

May 24, 2013

It pretty much comes down to Uncharted 2 (pre 1.05) and Killzone 2 for best MP. There hasn't been a REALLY good MP from Sony in awhile.

Message 48 of 57 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

May 24, 2013
@Canadian
But I like AC MP... Smiley Sad

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 49 of 57 (233 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3999 posts

May 25, 2013
As much as I loved U2, U3 is still better. KZ2+3 were fun, but they get old quick. Starhawk... the number of participants tells that game's story. MAG.. spawn trapping, pay to win, underwhelming BF rip off. And if its not competetive, its not a true MP in my opinion. So.... LBP1+2 and Infamous 2 don't count.

U3 is Sony's best excludive MP.
Message 50 of 57 (194 Views)
0 Likes